Rule Suggestion

Gent

Maybe incorporate binds that exist in the MOTD similar to adverts that exist, my sole purpose of suggesting this is to attempt to get players to make a bind for "/y You just attacked my party/gang member! Stop!" (or something similar) To help getting involved easier and clear to everyone in the situation. I saw Blacnova's rule update, he was heading in the right direction but an Advert is abusable whereas local chat is more involving, thus making it impossible to snipe across the map and loophole.

Hopefully this gets taken into consideration!

Sniping across the map is already not allowed unless he changed that rule too.

People took advantage of it being an advert, which is global, and sniped across the map. By incorporating this it adds the idea he had but eliminating the abuse able factor. You have to be ridiculously straight forward and crystal clear about everything on this server.

Sniping across the map is already not allowed unless he changed that rule too.

People took advantage of it being an advert, which is global, and sniped across the map. By incorporating this it adds the idea he had but eliminating the abuse able factor. You have to be ridiculously straight forward and crystal clear about everything on this server.

I really like this idea... For people that don't use their mic or want to use their mic it's kinda hard to defend ur gang member/party member atm. Or get INVOLVED and letting the player know that you fucked with his friend.

I think the point of involving yourself is to make sure the other party knows what going on and that person knows you're getting involved, whether that is to warn in e menu, local chat or even advert and then do some moves infront of them as long as both people know what is going on there isn't an issue. Now I have seen people abusing the vague adverts of "hey thats my friend stop it or die" and I personally think that most of the time thats someone trying to bend the rules to its extent but making it an illegal advert i think removes players who were using it properly, noting that /y might not always be in range even though you might be close enough to interact with each other. It's a tricky situation but I would trust that staff are smart enough to determine what happened given evidence.

Then punish them? MOTD clearly states that Sniping from across the map isn't allowed!

My suggestion would be to change it to "/y" Only! as people actually take advantage of other people that don't have a recording software and claim that they said it in Voice chat, I myself have faced 3 people that got away with it for simply saying "I used Voice chat"