Police Suggestions

Rigbe

hecko I had a few ideas for CP because I have been branching off playing different jobs instead of camping my CC.

First is easy and I think everyone could agree. Police need a better way to get rid of drugs, shooting them 5000 times is a no go. Maybe make the battering ram destroy them? And offer some money and XP for destroying illegal drugs. (Also lets see some more Police K9's and CP raiding together with his sniffer)

Second I believe CP need a way to impound cars that are not parked so you can clean up the streets and still give the player an opportunity to run and pay 500-1000$ to get it out of the lot.

Add a beanbag shotgun that works just like the non lethal pistol to catch those sneaky speedy / jumpy boys.

(I had some other ideas but I forgot so for now this is it)

While yes i do agree that a better method of removing illegal entities

We can just use stunsticks (seing as destroying most entities (printers,processors) explode upon being destroyed) i suggest removing the explosion 

For impounding cars, i dont think this should be added, as cc's remove the need for cars adding this would just be another feature not many use. Even for role play

And for the "beanbag shotgun" to stop people with cc's from getting away, i dont see how this can remove this problem, since the nonlethal is unreliable at certain times, and at range, and this seems to be going in the range of riot or swat kind of range 

-rep