Auction House

Knifu Waifu

A Newer NPC could be useful to the server.

ESPECIALLY if the NPC isn't in or near Fountain to finally spread out the player flow of the map.

The NPC would allow you to create Buy and Sell orders.

Based on how much you're buying/selling.

There will be a tax taken out. E.x. You can put a buy order out for 1000 Metal, and you can put the price for what you are buying it for, and the NPC will take a small tax from the original set price in order to place the order on the Auction House.

Then while you're not connected, Users can sell metal towards your 1000 order (Players can send as little as 10 to as much as 1000) and get paid for completing the order.

The then Ordered metal will go to another bank area (Something Similar to the Tits Rp Bank, and store it for pickup when you get back online)

The main idea and reason for this suggestion is so that it adds another way to make Money in the game, Adds another Market in the game as well as adds to Tits Rp's Economy.

This works out for a number of ways. One major one being the Santa Weapons, the weapons costing 0 Dollars at times. Players can place a order for AWP's or whatnot, have players contribute and get paid for doing the order, and then the original player can come back and pick up the order once its complete.

Side Note:

The item (Metal) used in the suggestion is just an example, it could be from anything from Knives to Guns. From Dragon Eggs to Gems. ANYTHING that you can put in your Inv. would be able to be placed as an Order.

Bye Bye

While I do agree with this idea, being able to purchase items while the owner is offline would be a great addition,(EX player a puts 500 chemical barrels up for sale,player b can go to that npc and purchase the chemical barrels while player x is offline)

But I have to disagree with the auction part of this

Not only can it bring many glitches it was be used in a very mingey way

For example, if player x bids 5000 player y can bid 5001 and this can go back and forth 

+rep

While I do agree with this idea, being able to purchase items while the owner is offline would be a great addition,(EX player a puts 500 chemical barrels up for sale,player b can go to that npc and purchase the chemical barrels while player x is offline)

But I have to disagree with the auction part of this

Not only can it bring many glitches it was be used in a very mingey way

For example, if player x bids 5000 player y can bid 5001 and this can go back and forth 

+rep

Thats not how it would work.

Say I place a order for 5000 Wood.

People can add to that order, they get money for adding things in (Amount depends on how much they added)

I get my wood and they get their money. It isnt a thing where people are bidding for one object

I think "Auction" is the wrong word, a better word may be "Sale". Extinct is thinking of an actuall auction, Knifu is thinking of a sale house where players can sell things or buy things on an NPC kind of like the online market suggestion made a few days ago.

Coming from RPG games I love this idea especially since it will make it so advert doesnt get spammed and people get confused. If the issue ever became of people exploiting it would be resolved like any other exploit an easy ban.

cool, this will really cut down on the risk of interaction and rp with other players to get stuff I want

now instead of actually talking to another person, I can just master sword on down to yonder NPC and be back in the safe confines of my base in the blink of an eye

+1