Diddles The DrunkRaccoon Posted August 2, 2018 Share Posted August 2, 2018 Has it ever come to you that you can just ignore? "You've got less brain cells than a cantaloupe" In what world do you think this is an okay thing to say? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9227-staff-complaint/page/2/#findComment-64515 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeffy Posted August 2, 2018 Share Posted August 2, 2018 I don't have proof, but Slick Mass Banned after the banning thing wouldn't work and after it was fixed, he banned around 5 people. Correct me if I'm wrong. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9227-staff-complaint/page/2/#findComment-64516 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ToukaChan Posted August 2, 2018 Share Posted August 2, 2018 https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/474655375296036885/474655772169732106/Screenshot_30.png You're mad at me for taking a stand and asking you for evidence, Slick? Quite sad. Slick, goodbye. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9227-staff-complaint/page/2/#findComment-64517 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jawson Posted August 2, 2018 Share Posted August 2, 2018 Hi, soooooo... No need to make this a drama thread. Soooooo please refrain from posting on this thread anymore UNLESS you have some sort of evidence to add on. It is clear that a punishment will happen just wait and see what the results are. EDIT: ORRRRRR if you have something useful to add for the higher ups to note. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9227-staff-complaint/page/2/#findComment-64519 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maverick Posted August 2, 2018 Share Posted August 2, 2018 If you have nothing to add to the report, like evidence for the current situation, then please don't post it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9227-staff-complaint/page/2/#findComment-64520 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeffy Posted August 2, 2018 Share Posted August 2, 2018 @Plutori I didn't know that I wasn't supposed to be unbanned as I thought it was TitsRP Anniversary and I thought the T-banned people were unbanned for the day. I didn't know it was a glitch. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9227-staff-complaint/page/2/#findComment-64521 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ToukaChan Posted August 2, 2018 Share Posted August 2, 2018 If you have nothing to add to the report, like evidence for the current situation, then please don't post it. I apologize, I'll refrain. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9227-staff-complaint/page/2/#findComment-64522 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maverick Posted August 2, 2018 Share Posted August 2, 2018 Nothing more needs to be added so I'm going to close this until a decision will be made on a resolution. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9227-staff-complaint/page/2/#findComment-64523 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Walter the Assaulter Posted August 2, 2018 Share Posted August 2, 2018 "As for the gag, I've seen other staff gag before for just being an ass and earraping over mic (Walter, Rigbe maybe). I apologize if what I did was wrong." You've seen us gag for intentionally playing racist content over vc. You have never seen either of us gag someone for playing regular loud music. "If you're gonna complain about my reason for firing people for not being on an approved list, then you also have to punish Knifu for doing basically the same thing 30m before I did" This is a fallacy of the worst kind. You may create your own report thread. This is about your situation, not somebody else's. "no being CP without my permission" is the same as "i will fire who i want for no RP reason." Argue all you like, you and I and everybody else knows this is bullshit. Maverick's list pretty much sums up how the rule works. Suitable RP reasons to fire CP- Reports of them being corrupt(taking a bribe or watching them let someone commit a crime) Not following the Mayor's orders Literally doing nothing AFK would be acceptable if you wish to free up a slot. But please make sure they are actually AFK and didn't go to bathroom or grab a snack. Letting people out of jail for no reason Non suitable reasons to fire CP- I don't like you I do it to do it u looked at me funny called me poopy face ur a furry ur black - Maverick There were a few incidents with you that we looked at where we said we would demote you, but we gave you chance after chance. This is gonna be it, buddy. I'm honestly sorry about this one. On its own it'd be worth a strike, but you've just been too involved in shady business lately. Report accepted. Resolution: Demotion. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9227-staff-complaint/page/2/#findComment-64525 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts