Material Bomb Changes

NuBpC

Hi everyone, I came to propose some changes with the material bomb.

In it's current state it is perfectly balanced, I am not here to talk about balancing at all in fact. I wanted to talk about the effect it has on props after being used.

Today I raided the John Johnson's base, and I used a material bomb on their fences. The Material Bomb destroyed almost every fence in that base, and after getting in and killing everyone I felt terrible after they told me they spent an hour building it and don't have VIP to utilize advanced dupe.

So I was thinking, what if props "faded" instead of completely disappearing, and re-appeared after 10 minutes (the time a raid is allowed to go on for)? This could definitely be more friendly to new players who don't have VIP to duplicate their builds.

I would like to hear input, should this just be a luxury of being VIP or is this something that could be nice for new players? I suppose players could also build with less fences as they are OP with one ways being allowed, but I did feel bad

I think this would be a welcome change for every single item which destroys props. Really sad to get a build you worked really hard on get destroyed before you're able to save it.

I like the idea of instead of destroying props they are faded like blowtorch and c4 for 10 minutes. The 1 tiny problem with it is that they still block some vision if you are going to snipe someone before entering when you have used a material bomb. If it still looks like they are compleletly destroyed but come back after 10 minutes I think this is really good. Being new and losing your entire base and having to rebuild it is a huge difference from having to recolor your props after a c4