Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: Red

Your ingame name: Bread Von Gardner

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: STEAM_1:0:28990781

Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): Random anime girl / STEAM_0:0:197877410 / https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198356020548/

Reasons why you are reporting: Trying to kill the mayor as the assassin, he (or she?) kills me through fading door abuse. Wall where mayor was camping can clearly be seen in the recording, no buttons or levers or anything. Normally I wouldn't report something as simple as FDA, but to my knowledge (due to the fact that reported person has complained multiple times in ooc), this person has 4 mod applications and was asking for advice on what to do to get accepted. Well, bud, definitely don't do this.

Evidence: Post videos, screenshots, anything that can help. Numerous screenshots help, a decently lengthed video of the person you're reporting in action helps too. If you don't have any evidence, tough luck.

 

[spoiler=VideoEvidence][video=youtube]

 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8865-report-on-random-anime-girl/
Share on other sites

Bread was not brought to this sit but I spectating Random during the PD raid and saw him fading door abuse so I brought him to a sit and warned him.

 

Bread was not aware of the sit because he didn't make a sit (or I didn't see it, I claimed someone else's sit on Random)

 

Random has already been punished for this

Definitely fading door abuse from what i can tell. I would like to see if Anime has anything else to add before I make my decision..

 

Apparently you had a sit and this was already handled? Why report him again?

 

 

 

U21gDei.png

 

 

I think he was reporting her/him since he/she is making a mod app. I can't confirm this since, you know, I'm still a tmod but I agree that if she/he has made a mod app. this should be taken into consideration since this is blatant rule breaking and if she/he was so willing to break rules here I don't think they would be very good staff.

  • Like 1

Why didn't you call a sit about this situation?

 

Had to gather evidence [spoiler=(why)]since a certain someone told me to get video evidence for a dude who reapplied materials during a raid, felt like I had to do the same for this case

, and I don't know jack about video making from GMod .dem files, so that took a while. Re-joined the server to see Umbak punish Random anime girl for FDA, and to avoid getting it dismissed for being the same case, I just opted to post it as a report in the forums.

  • 2 weeks later...

Well as you said, you saw R.A.G. getting warned for FDA already so I'm assuming this has been sorted. 

I don't see any additional evidence but if you come up with anything just make a new report and we will discuss it there. 

I'm closing this for now but if I have made a mistake PM me or another staff on Discord and we will get this opened up again for you.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...