gay chimp Posted July 3, 2018 Share Posted July 3, 2018 Wondering if any edits to the map would be considered (i.e. editing/replacing a building, nothing major) I'm a bored mapper, and I don't even care if the changes I make make it into the final version. Just wondering if it's worth the time and effort, considering there's a chance it might go overlooked. Thoughts? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8859-rp_downtown_tits-map-edits/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jawson Posted July 4, 2018 Share Posted July 4, 2018 Not sure if sugar would use it but I think it might be cool? I like how the map currently is and don't think it needs much/any changed. The only thing I think could be addes is a new place outside the rp map specifically made for king. He currently has a pretty good spot but it isn't the biggest. However I think the map is currently good as is maybe u can find some stuff to add. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8859-rp_downtown_tits-map-edits/#findComment-62460 Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted July 4, 2018 Share Posted July 4, 2018 I think the map needs a change I sometimes gets bored of the map wish it was a bigger one like evoi city Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8859-rp_downtown_tits-map-edits/#findComment-62462 Share on other sites More sharing options...
gay chimp Posted July 4, 2018 Author Share Posted July 4, 2018 Maybe i'll make a thread looking for map change suggestions. But like I said, this is exclusively for my own enjoyment, If sugar isn't looking for a map change then I'm fine with that.I don't think i'll be adding any new areas, as not to mess with the optimization already put in place. I'll probably end up revamping spawn and a few other boring parts of the map. And where is the king's spot currently? I haven't seen it yet. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8859-rp_downtown_tits-map-edits/#findComment-62463 Share on other sites More sharing options...
FadedMan Posted July 4, 2018 Share Posted July 4, 2018 Maybe i'll make a thread looking for map change suggestions. But like I said, this is exclusively for my own enjoyment, If sugar isn't looking for a map change then I'm fine with that.I don't think i'll be adding any new areas, as not to mess with the optimization already put in place. I'll probably end up revamping spawn and a few other boring parts of the map. And where is the king's spot currently? I haven't seen it yet. Kings area is in the center of admin land. the king spawns a portal to get to and from his area. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8859-rp_downtown_tits-map-edits/#findComment-62464 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Umbak Klak Posted July 4, 2018 Share Posted July 4, 2018 I know for a fact Sugar wants some changes to the map. If you have previous maps and projects make a portfolio and contact Sugar via Discord. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8859-rp_downtown_tits-map-edits/#findComment-62475 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted July 4, 2018 Share Posted July 4, 2018 https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=3735 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8859-rp_downtown_tits-map-edits/#findComment-62481 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts