Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Its About That Time Isn't it.

 

The Game isnt as enjoyable for me anymore and coming on for me is starting to feel more like a chore than something I enjoyed doing like I did in the past.

Im still going to be around the community and playing whenever I get the hankering to sit around and setup a gun shop or play with a new update, report bugs and even suggest new ideas that can lead to the betterment of the server in the future.

 

However as for me and staffing It might be a long while till you see me doing it again. 

 

And with this I will be on later tonight (Like 5-6 pm to play depending on if things come up or not.. If things do I'll get on asap.)

 

 

 

If you want to play with me on other games like Paladins or League or whatever free to play game I might be able to run on my shitbooter I'll still be in the discord so message me if you see me.

 

// This isnt a Goodbye, This is a See You Soon. //

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8479-vexxys-official-resignation/
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...