Meeting open to the public.

Axiom

hecko everyone. We will be having a public meeting for anyone to attend on 4/28/2018 [saturday] at 6:00 PM EST. This meeting will occur in the TitsRP Discord. Anyone is welcome to join and listen in. This is not required for staff members but is highly encouraged. We will be discussing topics regarding the server. This may include quite a few topics and if you cannot make I believe there will be a recording of the entire meeting afterwards.

If you have any question's or concerns regarding this meeting you can message me, Axiom on discord and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

I hope to see you all this weekend and have some good conversation. Thank you.

I'll record the whole thing if im there. As for topics of discussion I would like to see what about the map can change since that was a very small part of last meeting, has raiding been made too easy and a discussion around what to do about player retention since a significant amount of people are leaving.

I said significant amount since it seems out of the ordinary not that its like half the server, before anyone comments something about it.