Jump to content

Recommended Posts

"Racism.. uhhh that's basically if you say the n-word in chat, the n-word with a hard r, and if you do that we will kick you, and if you come back and do it again we'll ban you"

 

"prop block, it just means you can't open the door"

 

aside from the depressing monotone through the first portion, and a few... interesting... quotes such as the above. This is is pretty good I guess.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8230-explained-motd/page/3/#findComment-58529
Share on other sites

"Racism.. uhhh that's basically if you say the n-word in chat, the n-word with a hard r, and if you do that we will kick you, and if you come back and do it again we'll ban you"

 

"prop block, it just means you can't open the door"

 

aside from the depressing monotone through the first portion, and a few... interesting... quotes such as the above. This is is pretty good I guess.

 

I have bad ADD so I sometimes get off track. Thanks for listening though!

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8230-explained-motd/page/3/#findComment-58536
Share on other sites

I think if you or someone else is planning to do another version of this in the future you should incorporate the proper punishment guidelines and also give varied examples for more broad rules like nlr which you essentially skip over imo.

True true. I’ll work on it!

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8230-explained-motd/page/3/#findComment-58542
Share on other sites

Vexy and all the other staff that are trying to bring this guy done are dicks don’t try to bring him down  he is trying to help okay he might of put his link to his channel but it was for a good reason he helps more than you so 

 

DOnt go and try to bring him down 

+rep for you man 

:)

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8230-explained-motd/page/3/#findComment-58550
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...