November 22nd, 2015 at 7:36 PM: The Truth

Presiii

Alright, listen up. Here's the story, we didn't move the server to some prestigious host. In fact, we scowered the United States on a road trip trying to find cheap service with high player counts.

We found a guy named Rodrigo, some Mexican fella who said he can deliver the goods at a reasonable price. Turns out he was using hamsters to power the server in terms of electricity and overworked the hamsters. They've been working nonstop, so they died.

We were thinking about using rolling over cats as a sustainable power source, but they end up eating the PC power cords.

We are looking into find trained hamsters to replace the dead ones.

We actually have the COON, Ze Koala, Gazooks, Allysa, and Morins running on treadmills and making them lose 500lbs. The server should be back up soon.

Alright, listen up. Here's the story, we didn't move the server to some prestigious host. In fact, we scowered the United States on a road trip trying to find cheap service with high player counts.

We found a guy named Rodrigo, some Mexican fella who said he can deliver the goods at a reasonable price. Turns out he was using hamsters to power the server in terms of electricity and overworked the hamsters. They've been working nonstop, so they died.

We were thinking about using rolling over cats as a sustainable power source, but they end up eating the PC power cords.

We are looking into find trained hamsters to replace the dead ones.

We actually have the COON, Ze Koala, Gazooks, Allysa, and Morins  running on treadmills and making them lose 500lbs. The server should be back up soon.

Can I join in on the whipping of the slaves? Also next time you go on a road trip take me with you.

As of right now or so, 24 hours have gone by since the events of November 22nd, 2015 at 7:36 PM. The mystery was revealed and it definitely isn't a cover up for a more serious thing that happened. Who do you think we are, the US Government? The Illuminati? A secret group dedicated to the expungement of information? You must have your tin foil on too tight, my friend.

Crt im not your slave untill you unban me NOW

If only some magical wizard (Sugar, Erston, Gazooks, or Commando) could turn this two-month ban, into a permanent ban. Like seriously, I can’t be the only one who has noticed that the server has been SIGNIFICANTLY less chaotic and has received WAY more traffic. Can’t be a coincidence. Long story short, permban The COON. I am sure many others agree with me. Incoming “Stfu Blacnova” -The COON