Jump to content

Crt

Member
  • Posts

    623
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4
  • Steam ID

    76561198011768796
  • Gametracker

    Crt
  • Player Profile

    View

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Crt

  1. he did it, he made mexico pay for that wall. now titsrp is surrounded by trump
  2. ill miss you love, erston
  3. [video=youtube] Old TitsRP with old stun gun and boomboxes. And also ugly ass map that's always at sunset. I also don't know I had -2 bajillion hp.
  4. yes
  5. Crt

    Zek Mod Application

    i deleted all his warns like last year by accident. that dude has like 500. probably deserves respected tho
  6. August 4th Changelog Added a rule against countering someone to "defend" someone who is already dead. Edited having warns being adverted optional. Warns now have to be adverted and simple being verbal will not count
  7. Nice man, but you need to work on your platforming skills to sell us your idea that this is worth investing our time into. Just suggestions for the future.
  8. AIGHT LISTEN UP. MOTORCYCLES AND CARS ARE FASTER THAN THE SPEED SWEPS. THEY CAN ALSO KILL. THE MASTER SWORD AND THE RAILGUN PROPELLER THING ALSO ARE FASTER AND CAN KILL. I DEMAND THAT THE SPEED SWEPS GAIN A 50% BOOST BECAUSE FOR 1.) ITS CALLED THE FLASH SWEP, AND I AM THE FASTEST MAN ALIVE. AND 2.) THE ZOOM SWEP NEEDS TO BE LIKE A ZOOM. LIKE *WHOOSH* AND 3.) QUICKSILVER NEEDS TO BE QUICK. BUT WE DONT MEET ANY OF THOSE CRITERIAS CUZ WE SLOWER THAN A MOTORCYCLE. LOOK JABRONI, I AM THE FLASH. I AM SUPPOSED TO BREAK THE SOUND BARRIER AND U R TELLING ME THAT I AM SLOWER THAN A MOTORCYCLE? WAT.
  9. dats a nice drawing
  10. I meant to click reply. I restored it.
  11. We used to go on evilmelon and we switched like 4 times. It just didn't work out. We can try the advanced evilmelon that we tried last summer, but we would need every staff member and non-active staff member to be on so that it will attract new players, etc. You can't just say "let's change map" and not even hop on the server for a good while so that it'd attract new players.
  12. can we get the pianos back? losing 5 fps is worth the chess/checkers + piano.
  13. It needs to have the tyrone's zoom swep (not my flash swep) and its rp rule is to fite me
  14. IF you give me that $40, i'll add you to the MG, and Sugar Tits will get $35. And you can add whatever you want and be the second user of the new Flash Swep. :kappa:
  15. hecko to whom it may concern, I will be having the Master Guardian tweaked to ensure that fair rp-balance is maintained on the server. I've requested to remove every player on my class off except for myself and I revoked the licenses I gave to let others use the "Flash Swep". Theoretically, nobody should have the swep anymore or be using it. Thanks for your understanding, it should be effective by Wednesday, 6/29/16. If you open this thread , reply to it, or delete it, you will be banned for misconduct and misuse of moderator powers. This is simply an announcement to those who suffered and played against my class, which has a handful of bugs and exploits that breaks game immersion.
  16. June 24th Changelog #2 Master Stalkers and Stalkers are now not default AoS, they must be actually stalking people to be considered AoS due to mass RDA from players. Made a clarification that Master Guardians are not Master Stalkers and sports a Red Teletubby model, while M. Stalkers do not.
  17. [video=youtube]
  18. Banned for animal cruelty.
  19. Crt

    Erston exposed?

    From Erston's profile himself: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ilovecrt/ Discuss what could this possibly mean. Find evidence that Erston was never really a Teletubby. Was he a spy??
  20. sugar doesnt even play a raccoon in games when there's the option to.
  21. Crt

    Forum Ranks

    I NEED TO BE YELLOW. IT WAS MY LIFE.
  22. Crt

    Forum Ranks

    Lovely idea. I think that was the original goal, but Sugar got sidetracked with Rust during the time he made my Yellow-text group.
  23. Crt

    Jailing bug

    I haven't been on in weeks and I never met you on the server.
  24. April 9th Changelog Hobos can no longer micspam music unpleasant to the ears.
×
×
  • Create New...