so what if he tried to avoid a ban, doesn't that tell you that he loves the server and can't wait to play it? I think you need to pull your head out of your arse and stop thinking so highly of yourselfs.

so what if he tried to avoid a ban, doesn't that tell you that he loves the server and can't wait to play it? I think you need to pull your head out of your arse and stop thinking so highly of yourselfs.

I think you should pull your delusional head out of the trash can and read his ban appeals and the reports on him. He made a KOS law and just gunned me down when I exited spawn.If he would of LOVED the server he wouldn't minge or get banned every day.

Ban evader? What a dummy dumpster

OR. He wanted to avoid his ban because he couldn’t take the punishment and wanted to be a slimy boi and try to get around it. :/ maybe you should stop being super ignorant and stop blaming the moderators for moderating the forums:0

i told my sister to get off because my computer is ass and the only server it can run is tits not to mention tits is the only good server to play

also can we please keep the topic within what this post is supposed to be about? i iddnt make this so that everyone could argue i made it to have some fun and make new friends

i told my sister to get off because my computer is ass and the only server it can run is tits not to mention tits is the only good server to play

also can we please keep the topic within what this post is supposed to be about? i iddnt make this so that everyone could argue i made it to have some fun and make new friends

So you told her to go on tits and then get off?

We're not arguing. We're calling you out for your dum decisions

its me (im a flaming homosexual)

do you think im a cool guy? a faggot? or a toxic minging asshole.

please post your replys below i know im gonna get some pretty varied results

(please be serious <3)

lump203 

(STEAM_0:1:431922200)

Console 

(None)

Banning NAZ permanently for using a shared account to avoid his ban! u got shrekt

I just think you should see that.

Pretty cool guy btw little big hotheaded

Really, that was kinda a dick move... yeah he got banned but it was an accident, stop posting it around as if it's big news. Homosexual is actually a really coolio guy, talked to him before and he's really nice and stuff.

Wouldn’t you want to know dude!! I was just trying to inform you!!!

You already posted it on the ban appeal...

Listen I was just trying to get the guy to know. It was like 1am and I wanted to let him know