New Admins Poll

Neko Sam | Loli Lover

Do you think the server needs more admins?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the server needs more admins?

• Yes I think we need more admins
    • No I think new admins is useless

Yes but what you guys don't understand is that we have this argument once every three months. It is legitimately pointless as you guys don't actually need admins on the server. If you need advice use discord, if you need an extend ask us and we'll login real quick and do it. The argument that we need new admins is one based upon no reasoning and simply greed.

The argument that we dont need it is purely subjective as much as the argument that we do need it is. The Issue we're facing is that hardly any of you are active and not every moderator has immediate access to an admin because the only admins that are active is walter and neko.(from what i've seen) Its miraculous when we see you or any other admin come on because thats how much you're on the server. No one knows you so why would we bother someone we dont know. 

"The Aggument that we need new admins is one based upon no reasoning and simply greed."  This statement is strictly false as Many of us are wanting the future of the server to not rely on half active admins who "Login real quick and do it." and then you are more than likely to immediately log off thus only proving that you're not willing to play on the server you're an admin on. While im not ripping on you as a person Im just saying in general. We need activeness not usability. 

If You have any questions please ask me as im not the best with statements like this and probably would be better with responding to questions rather than just "No we dont need them cause you're greedy"

Well stated Vexxy. THe whole "greed" thing is very unlikely. It usually takes at least half a year to get admin and I don't think anyone has gotten it under that. Its also more time but that's circumstantial. If someone was truly only here for the power they would be gone by now. Every single admin we have has proved their worth and earned the title. The other abusive, crazed people are outta here. Being a mod is like a crucible before coming admin. Those who abuse, break rules, suck, they perish. Those who go above and beyond are rewarded. I haven't seen any other admin besides Walter on the server since I'd say February. I may be wrong because I'm not on 24/7, but why comment on the issue when you're not that involved in the community anymore? 

Just sayin.

If u really think a tag with more power will give your words more value you shouldn't be an admin.

Just look at me im onli permium VIP and people take me serious even when im meming!

yeah same but i’m just user

Well stated Vexxy. THe whole "greed" thing is very unlikely. It usually takes at least half a year to get admin and I don't think anyone has gotten it under that. Its also more time but that's circumstantial. If someone was truly only here for the power they would be gone by now. Every single admin we have has proved their worth and earned the title. The other abusive, crazed people are outta here. Being a mod is like a crucible before coming admin. Those who abuse, break rules, suck, they perish. Those who go above and beyond are rewarded. I haven't seen any other admin besides Walter on the server since I'd say February. I may be wrong because I'm not on 24/7, but why comment on the issue when you're not that involved in the community anymore? 

Just sayin.

Gent, Fantasma, and Dindu have all been on within 7 days. Just because you don’t see them doesn’t mean they aren’t there

Literally a lot of people including me said basically what Blacnova said. Just give em time for school. As of currently, Walter is doing fairy well with appeals and reports. Mod apps shouldn't be numba 1 priority. So like chilll when it comes to admins

Three admins have been on in the last two days. To the people above me who said it's not greed, you're only lying to yourself, everyone else knows what you're really after. I will start being active on the server after the ap exams. Btw to all the people still rooting for more admins, you still haven't told me one real reason at to why you need admins online all the time.

https://imgur.com/a/ouumJ

This really shouldn't be decide by a poll lol. 

Oh yeah and to griffin, if I wasn't part of this community how would I even know about this thread. Also, the discord is a part of this community and I have 1533 PAGES of msgs on there. Don't try to use my current inactivity on the server to try to brush me off please.

• Like 1

If u really think a tag with more power will give your words more value you shouldn't be an admin.

Just look at me im onli permium VIP and people take me serious even when im meming!

Just sayin.

Gent, Fantasma, and Dindu have all been on within 7 days. Just because you don’t see them doesn’t mean they aren’t there

I do recall saying "I maybe wrong" pal

Just sayin.

I do recall saying "I maybe wrong" pal

you said you may be wrong in regards to Blac’s activity not other admins’

In my opinion just like I said I don’t think this decision should be made by a poll like I think the higher ups should just talk it out and you Guys make the decision 

cuz tbh this choice should not be up to us. It should be up the higher ups ,I think this thread should be closed and you guys make your decision 

Half of this thread is just people fighting and just really not helping at all :/ 

Just my opinion:)

Three admins have been on in the last two days. To the people above me who said it's not greed, you're only lying to yourself, everyone else knows what you're really after. I will start being active on the server after the ap exams. Btw to all the people still rooting for more admins, you still haven't told me one real reason at to why you need admins online all the time.

Oh yeah and to griffin, if I wasn't part of this community how would I even know about this thread. Also, the discord is a part of this community and I have 1533 PAGES of msgs on there. Don't try to use my current inactivity on the server to try to brush me off please.

I get where your coming from  I have not been as active as I was when I was in middle school cuz of high school and JUst how many test there are and work it’s a lot I’ll be more active Just need to finish this stuff to ::)

so I feel you blacnova :(

In my opinion just like I said I don’t think this decision should be made by a poll like I think the higher ups should just talk it out and you Guys make the decision 

cuz tbh this choice should not be up to us. It should be up the higher ups ,I think this thread should be closed and you guys make your decision 

Half of this thread is just people fighting and just really not helping at all :/ 

Just my opinion:)

I get where your coming from  I have not been as active as I was when I was in middle school cuz of high school and JUst how many test there are and work it’s a lot I’ll be more active Just need to finish this stuff to ::)

so I feel you blacnova :(

Walter was on Yesterday. Admins are always on Discord. Plus Sugar is usually available