A true introduction.

YoooooABear

Hi. As you may already know I am Bear (otherwise known as YoooooABear). I have become a server wide meme. Sad to say, I decided for myself and others that I should steer away from becoming too much of an influence in the Discord. That is why I am not as active on Discord anymore. Now that that is cleared up, hi! My actual name is Harrison/Harry and I am proud ti say I am from Long Island, New York. About four years ago, I moved to North Carolina because of my father's job. I want to start off by talking about my grammar. I like to use it correctly. I have gotten scholarships for numerous SAT/PSAT Prep courses and I enjoy them a lot. I try to be professional when possible but I do have a disease called ADHD/ADD that prevents me from doing so. Enclosed in this thread I hope you will learn a lot about me and what I strive to be. I am Jewish. I apologize if you guys are not fond of my religion but I do not appreciate you telling me. In fact, I would rather you lie about that as it is a extremely touchy subject. The one thing I love most is to help people. I take such joy and pride in helping people that it has become one of my favorite things to do! One thing I love just as equally, is making friends! Oh my gosh! I want to become friends with each and every player on TitsRP. I do though have common sense. I have you will not like me later on. I noticed in the duration that I have played here that some people, mostly moderators, are not the fondest of me. I am now 14 years old, and I will be turning 15 in May. When I get older  my dream is to become a lawyer. I love to argue and it is what some call, "where I take out my means side." I try to be nice to everyone on the server and I  sincerely apologize if any of us got off on the wrong foot. Then again, I assure you I will not be changing. If you do not like me now, chances are you will not like me later. I am a all A student and I am one of the rare kids that actually enjoy school. My parents are extremely strict, but I find time and I do my best to be active. Furthermore, I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you guys! Please DM me on Discord with any questions!

**If there is incorrect grammar/spelling I am sorry. It is two in the morning and my mind could not rest until I did this.**