Bai Bitches

EL

i'm leaving for reasons i'd rather not give but i just wanted to say that i won't be able to find another server like this one it was made (almost) flawlessly by sugar and he does daily updates and works hard at it the only thing that ever made the server bad was the 90 players on which can't be helped but sugar does a goddamn good job at running the server and although people rag on the owner for him being on i love the work he does in the background anyway i wanted to throw out a few memerable people

Amixon-loyal gang member and stayed with me till i left i hope you find a good gang

North bear-it was fun fucking with you ;)) and you were fun to base with i hope you have more success with the bank with your days on the server

Rigbe-always helped me out whenever i needed help protecting the back a really helpful staff member

Mr Peanut Butter-always saw him taking sits and he did great at staffing (never really saw him in rp tho)

Whiteless-see you my dood and i will get those goddamn keypad codes

Wrath-my favorite trial-mod i hope you get promoted my dood :D

anyways i love the server and i'll never forget the experience and the fact that everything is attainable ingame but faster through money made it feel like there was a purpose behind what money you were gathing you do great sugar keep it up