HotShot26 Posted January 23, 2018 Share Posted January 23, 2018 I don't even know if some of the people I was mean too still play but I am sorry now and hope you can forgive me :^). Especially Pippy man, hecka sorry about all that crap I said. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7445-a-formal-apology/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Chicken Posted January 23, 2018 Share Posted January 23, 2018 yeet Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7445-a-formal-apology/#findComment-51746 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Diddles The DrunkRaccoon Posted January 23, 2018 Share Posted January 23, 2018 pippy was demoted because of your actions, the police is on its way. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7445-a-formal-apology/#findComment-51747 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Panduh Posted January 23, 2018 Share Posted January 23, 2018 I have no idea what you did but here is a "Its fine kiddo" Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7445-a-formal-apology/#findComment-51748 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dindu Nuffin Posted January 24, 2018 Share Posted January 24, 2018 my boy Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7445-a-formal-apology/#findComment-51750 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maverick Posted January 24, 2018 Share Posted January 24, 2018 my girl Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7445-a-formal-apology/#findComment-51751 Share on other sites More sharing options...
HotShot26 Posted January 24, 2018 Author Share Posted January 24, 2018 my boy Hi dindu Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7445-a-formal-apology/#findComment-51754 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maverick Posted January 24, 2018 Share Posted January 24, 2018 If I remember correctly you were quite a meme when I started playing the server under my name "succ my puss" but maybe I'm thinking of someone else Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7445-a-formal-apology/#findComment-51755 Share on other sites More sharing options...
HotShot26 Posted January 24, 2018 Author Share Posted January 24, 2018 If I remember correctly you were quite a meme when I started playing the server under my name "succ my puss" but maybe I'm thinking of someone else 100% someone else. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7445-a-formal-apology/#findComment-51756 Share on other sites More sharing options...
bone. Posted January 24, 2018 Share Posted January 24, 2018 why tf you a weeb now Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7445-a-formal-apology/#findComment-51763 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts