Lucio/Mosin/Mosing

Lucio

Hi, I've been around the server for a while and have built a mixed reputation. But I'd like to formally introduce myself and make a friendlier comeback in the community! 

My name is AJ

I'm 16

I'm from Ohio

Things I enjoy 

• Reading books
  • Debating
  • Politics
  • Coding
  • Teaching
  • Writing Essays
  • Wrestling (High school level)
  • Talking to friendly people :)
  • MEMES

Often times, my downfall is that I get too passionate in what I say. I almost always speak with a reason. Thus, I get too in to it. 

I hope to meet even more friendly faces in this community as time goes on!  

*and maybe become t mod again ;)*

Welcome Back M8. Last time I seen you I was a little user who just wanted to have fun. I played with you and Aselian and sometimes with uwu. Now I am fairly known and a t-mod with around 500 sits (i brag). Lots of new players and in my opinion server has been thriving in a good direction. Lots of great updates and is continued to be a fun server.

a t-mod with around 500 sits 

I know sits don't really matter TOO much, but it takes time to get 500 sits. How long have you been a tmod?

Also, welcome back

I had a challenge with him with sits if I ever got t-mod. Something along the lines of "Your going to get demoted before 10 sits" someting like that. To answer your question I've been a t-mod for around 2 months, maybe 3 months. Either way Im just happy I proved Lucio wrong lmao.

u said my meme sucked

I'm sorry :(. I love you in a platonic manner

Welcome Back M8. Last time I seen you I was a little user who just wanted to have fun. I played with you and Aselian and sometimes with uwu. Now I am fairly known and a t-mod with around 500 sits (i brag). Lots of new players and in my opinion server has been thriving in a good direction. Lots of great updates and is continued to be a fun server.

I remember ya! Good times!

*Just waiting on Aselian to give me perms to the class again :(*

Also, welcome back

You're my inspiration, Boop.

Hi do u like memes too?????

I love memes