iEpic Posted December 21, 2017 Share Posted December 21, 2017 iEpic's Cl0ut giveaway! 1st place gets 5 million 2nd place gets a week on my CC 3rd place gets 1 million points How to enter, Just follow the format below: IGN? Steam Name? Best Memory with me? (optional if I don't know you) Discord (optional)? Winners will be receiving rewards on December 24th. If I like you I guess you'll have a higher chance of winning. Good luck! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7054-cl0ut-give-away/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
samma Posted December 21, 2017 Share Posted December 21, 2017 sammah sammahblammah when we got married and i abused you to death also then we got married again and you blew up everyone in my wedding i choose the no option Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7054-cl0ut-give-away/#findComment-48444 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Panduh Posted December 21, 2017 Share Posted December 21, 2017 Christmas Panduh Panduh When I kidnapped you and gave you up to the devil Panduh#3372 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7054-cl0ut-give-away/#findComment-48446 Share on other sites More sharing options...
bone. Posted December 22, 2017 Share Posted December 22, 2017 b0ne thedryb0ne I don't know, you probably kidnapped me and i called you the big gay. Bone.#6903 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7054-cl0ut-give-away/#findComment-48449 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grape Posted December 22, 2017 Share Posted December 22, 2017 CX TheGrapeWarrior TheGrapeWarrior When I kept jailing you.... (And all the times u aboooose me reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee) TheGrapeWarrior#6240 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7054-cl0ut-give-away/#findComment-48456 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Posted December 22, 2017 Share Posted December 22, 2017 Ghost of christmas past fuck if i know probably Ghost but it could be i throw rocks at fat girls memory was when i took like a hour to train ur ass, and now u kidnap me on the daily discord too much work Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7054-cl0ut-give-away/#findComment-48462 Share on other sites More sharing options...
skrt (2) Posted December 22, 2017 Share Posted December 22, 2017 SkrtSkrt TrksTrks When i cockblocked you with that one girl we in the same dis Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7054-cl0ut-give-away/#findComment-48464 Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted December 22, 2017 Share Posted December 22, 2017 GN ISAAC YOU LOVE ME EPIC ME AND YOU ARE LIKE BROTHER COME ON BB I NEED MONEY ?? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7054-cl0ut-give-away/#findComment-48468 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mori Posted December 22, 2017 Share Posted December 22, 2017 IGN: Silver Sliegh Bells Steam Name: Mori Me Best memeory: When I rdmed you ass for asking for my cc then you fucked me with a sniper rifle 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7054-cl0ut-give-away/#findComment-48473 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheDavid Posted December 22, 2017 Share Posted December 22, 2017 Cancerous TheDavid TheDavid Best Memory is when you and i use to play League together all the time TheDavid#7564 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7054-cl0ut-give-away/#findComment-48478 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts