[Official] TitsRP Staff Team

Panduh

Ehh, I will update this completle somtime tomorrow. I guess I got a bit lazy cuz of the new staff list came out

I'll do it if you need me to.

Nah, I got it. If anything you can give me some names of t-mods since I kinda forgot some.

• 3 weeks later...

New staff I can think of that aren't on the list.

LordXior

Cold Testicle

Its Ya Boi Green

North Bear

Kerchoo

Squanch

All tmods ^^^

Tmods that got promoted.

Speedy Rebel

Kryptonite

Bear Muffin

Wrath

Keith

Weeb

Removed staff:

Stephanie

Jev

Carolina Reaper

I will update it rn. I already had a list of names but thanks anyways!

Its updated with promotions/demotions/new t-mods

Would anyone want it to be listed from Active to Kinda Active to Inactive? It would be listed like that without going through the Admin/Mod/T-Mod boundaries.

• 3 weeks later...

This list will be edited to a brand newer looking one tonight with a better format. 

Changes that will be made

• Added a new staff rank category: Senior Moderator
  • Added a better format
  • Removed all inactive staff + Dindu from admin section due to him resigning. He will be missed until he comes back
  • Fixed any template bugs
  • Pending: Discord contact (It'll be a bitch to add in but I know a lot of these people's discords so it shouldn't be too hard to add)

To those of you saying: There is already a staff list.

This is for contact on forums / easier for forum reports on staff. That's what we wanted. It's mainly for quick links..

This list will be edited to a brand newer looking one tonight with a better format. 

• Added a better format
  • Removed all inactive staff + Dindu from admin section due to him resigning. He will be missed until he comes back
  • Pending: Discord contact (It'll be a bitch to add in but I know a lot of these people's discords so it shouldn't be too hard to add)

This is for contact on forums / easier for forum reports on staff. That's what we wanted. It's mainly for quick links..

I can help make it

• Added a better format

I can help make it

No help is needed.