[Official] TitsRP Staff Team

Panduh

• 5 weeks later...

There's been a reoccurring issue throughout the server that I've been noticing about some moderator abuse. Recently a trial moderator by the name of Tenebrae has been abusing his power. I've been informed that moderators are not allowed to take a sit when they are involved in the sit. Tenebrae has exactly done this and tried to deny me telling him that it isn't allowed. I currently have screenshots of him denying that it isn't allowed. I've attached the screenshots to this reply.

Not sure why you would post that here but you are 100% allowed to take sits involving yourself.

There's been a reoccurring issue throughout the server that I've been noticing about some moderator abuse. Recently a trial moderator by the name of Tenebrae has been abusing his power. I've been informed that moderators are not allowed to take a sit when they are involved in the sit. Tenebrae has exactly done this and tried to deny me telling him that it isn't allowed. I currently have screenshots of him denying that it isn't allowed. I've attached the screenshots to this reply.

Staff can take their own sits and sits they are involved with but if you think the sit is being mishandled or biased you can ask for another staff member to be present.

There is also a handy report section for reporting users and staff.