Sticks Posted November 11, 2017 Share Posted November 11, 2017 #BooperForAdmin Getting admin isn't easy. It takes time and you have to be an overall outstanding moderator for a great amount of time. I appreciate the comment and thanks for reading over my post! Yeah and plus you only got mod a few weeks ago so ;) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6626-official-titsrp-staff-team/page/4/#findComment-45456 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booper Scooper Posted November 11, 2017 Author Share Posted November 11, 2017 #BooperForAdmin Getting admin isn't easy. It takes time and you have to be an overall outstanding moderator for a great amount of time. I appreciate the comment and thanks for reading over my post! Yeah and plus you only got mod a few weeks ago so ;) Well, again haha. Resigned a lot of times. Maybe if I hadn't resigned twice in the past and actually stayed then maybe I would've gotten noticed for being a possible admin. I don't really expect to be an admin anytime soon. I just want to help out the server as much as I can But 90% probably not even with that. Regardless I will try to stay a lot longer this time and not resign. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6626-official-titsrp-staff-team/page/4/#findComment-45458 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted November 12, 2017 Share Posted November 12, 2017 #Respected //2short Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6626-official-titsrp-staff-team/page/4/#findComment-45485 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Munkir Posted November 12, 2017 Share Posted November 12, 2017 So i just have to ask how am i "kinda active" haha. I literally check forums and log on every day -.- Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6626-official-titsrp-staff-team/page/4/#findComment-45487 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booper Scooper Posted November 12, 2017 Author Share Posted November 12, 2017 So i just have to ask how am i "kinda active" haha. I literally check forums and log on every day -.- To be honest, I've never met you..But I will change that! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6626-official-titsrp-staff-team/page/4/#findComment-45488 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Munkir Posted November 12, 2017 Share Posted November 12, 2017 <3 Id be delighted to meet you =) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6626-official-titsrp-staff-team/page/4/#findComment-45498 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booper Scooper Posted November 12, 2017 Author Share Posted November 12, 2017 Update on the list: Added some more tmods and an old mod to the list (Cicada)Cleaned up some unecessary links.Trial Moderators -> Trial ModeratorsDeleted the "amount of staff" since we gain some every now and then and I don't want to have to spend that much time on editing the list. (This will not happen everyday I promise you lol) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6626-official-titsrp-staff-team/page/4/#findComment-45582 Share on other sites More sharing options...
wefhwefbgiwervh Posted November 13, 2017 Share Posted November 13, 2017 This Is Awesome! I never Knew We Had So Many Staff Members Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6626-official-titsrp-staff-team/page/4/#findComment-45653 Share on other sites More sharing options...
[HFG] Pyro Apprentice Posted November 13, 2017 Share Posted November 13, 2017 Honestly we need new head admins. They are never on which is understandable but I never even see them on the forums so Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6626-official-titsrp-staff-team/page/4/#findComment-45656 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booper Scooper Posted November 15, 2017 Author Share Posted November 15, 2017 From now on, I will make a list in my notepad for those who are not included on the staff list/new t-mods. Actually, I will just leave it open.. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6626-official-titsrp-staff-team/page/4/#findComment-45801 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts