Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Many of you THINK that this will just be a hassle but nah. I like doing this, but it just takes time since I usually will wait a period of time to edit this. I will not be doing

 

"Added" for a while since I don't want you guys to be like: "OH STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD!!" 

 

I will continue to add anything you guys suggest for this list. 

 

Note: I will be permanently deleting this thread and re-making a new one. And possibly more helpful threads to new users or even staff.

 

----

 

Have any suggestions for the list? PM me on discord, steam, or on the forums.

 

Thanks

Where is respected and head mod alyssa?

 

They were permanently removed from the list. I actually made a respected section for those who did well to get it, but I decided to just remove it and put only staff. And for the Head Mod..

 

:monkaS:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...