Jump to content

Munkir

Member

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Munkir

  1. Munkir

    Twitch bet

    Kaly i wouldnt want you watching me anyways
  2. Munkir

    Twitch bet

    Hey everyone, I have an ongoing bet with a friend of mine to see who can get to 100 followers on twitch first. It would mean a lot if any of you guys wanted to stop by and help me win this bet. So if you're bored and looking for some solid entertainment/game play stop on by =) Thanks everyone in advance!!
  3. Munkir

    Oof

    Munkir Munkir Ofc bby
  4. Hey piklas, saw you lost your mod, what happened?? And no i havn't been online at all. My younger brother uses my acc for pubg, you probably saw him playing And thanks everyone else for the warm welcomes =)
  5. ahh yea i was here for the gang update and the map update. I didnt level too far in my gang though before I left
  6. Hi guys and gals, I've been out of town for a couple of weeks and havnt been able to get online at all. Have i missed anything good?? I've noticed that a couple of people have changed in the staff rankings (including myself ingame) Still have forum mod though haha. Anyways just sayin whats up, feel free to fill me in. -Munkir
  7. 4/27/94
  8. My feelings exactly Sugar
  9. <3 Id be delighted to meet you =)
  10. So i just have to ask how am i "kinda active" haha. I literally check forums and log on every day -.-
  11. What about vexxy? pretty sure hes a Mod
  12. Yes
  13. I agree that a lot of staff members do get "lazy" from time to time when it comes to taking sits. Then again I dont expect any of them to constantly be working on a server they came to have fun on as well. It'd be one thing if staff members were being paid or given some other kind of benefit. We are here simply to try and make everyones experience a little bit better. However, i understand your frustration. I applied for staff for the same reason you made this post. I appreciate the time and effort you put into this and they recent activity you have had on the forums. If you were to feel inclined to apply for staff, i would most likely give you postive feedback. (assuming the work put into the app mirrors the same as these posts) Thanks again
  14. Ingame name:Munkir Steam profile:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031788582 Previous gangs:N/A Hours played:202 hours on titsrp Hours played past week:~30 Gametracker score:383 Age:23 What can you provide regarding raids:Good aim and Legendary weps What can you provide regarding basing:Good base Dupes and the ability to throw up a base in any location Do you use a mic:Sometimes What is your favorite food:A hard tie between Pizza and Spicy ramen
  15. Munkir +rep
  16. I absolutely love this!!! Keep them coming =) PS. If you need a writer pm me on the forums, I would love to contribute. Munkir
×
×
  • Create New...