wefhwefbgiwervh
VIP-
Posts
59 -
Joined
-
Steam ID
76561198418358519 -
Gametracker
wefhwefbgiwervh -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by wefhwefbgiwervh
-
What happened to that b money fella? I remember he tried to staff whilst drunk and got into a bit of trouble but I never heard what happened after that.
-
A Thread about Kidnapping (Why I think it should be changed).
wefhwefbgiwervh replied to Ya boi Xenu's topic in Discussion
I just hate that mine diamonds shit Yeah you're like the most annoying kidnapper on the server. I always play in third person now. -
Blake crashed as he was banning a mass rdmer and he was stuck in a cage for 15 minutes and I was building dicks on his cage then he gave me his inventory. well done blake for worlds longest admin sit lmao. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198418358519/screenshot/956349129199950465 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198418358519/screenshot/956349129199951433
-
science doesn't lie.
-
look at the bottom
-
Id Like to say well done to doc and Claudette for doing such a great job tonight. there are almost 100 people on and there were tons of rule breakers on so well done to you and thanks for making the server great! [attachment=1092] also, thank you blake for throwing a dildo at me
-
[attachment=1091] This is why doc is the best admin.
-
i live in England.
-
I've seen a lot of people like north and jawson have custom models in the cc editor. do I need to donate to get my own or be a friend of sugars? I've spent $45 on sugar dollars.
-
Today a wonderful member of the titsrp community has left us to do military stuff. He will be gone for 8 months and we will miss him and his sledgehammer every day. Thankyou for the hours of fun pepe. goodluck and stay safe. See you soon.
-
hey guys its been a while! i just wanted to say this meme lord guy is going to try and get me banned because i banned him for 30 mins for mass rdm and hes salty
-
you can remove me as I am no longer staff :p
-
don't tell anyone
-
aww have an amazing Christmas And We Will Always Remember You! Seeya Around - Daegos
-
goodbye booper. you were always so kind and positive and brought joy to everyone you came across. you will be missed by many. stay positive and safe - Daegos [attachment=803]
-
you can lockpick the door to admin land. just saying as we have had a number of people build there today.
-
03/09/2003 The 3rd Of September 2003
-
This Is Awesome! I never Knew We Had So Many Staff Members
-
the last 2 days the server has been lagging really bad and crashing a lot.
-
ok thanks
-
the server has had a glitch today so when you place a prop and freeze it you can walk right through it. it is happening to everybody and is really annoying as we keep having to no collide every single prop. please fix asap.