Jump to content

How to: Break free from kidnapping


Recommended Posts

Answer: Be strong

ignore music, mb

https://youtu.be/cj6MZQd7PG4

Context:

I got kidnapped and Piklas, Silly, and Kenny were abusing the gang talent where you lose an item from your inventory if you get mugged as CC

I break free from the body block and kill all of them with my fists (somehow?) i hit every punch and escaped ?

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6614-how-to-break-free-from-kidnapping/
Share on other sites

Bruh I swear Kenny always has bad luck XD He tried raiding me with 3 material nades and still lost, dat poor boi

Please don't leak our goblin kidnap techniques!

 

Also it looks kinda funny how we're all just running in fear when you break free

 

 

:O I WANNA BE A GOBLIN

 

Also piixel can eat my pants cause kidnappin is my meme shit

I dont kidnap, i just broke free lol

 

 

You should live the life of a kidnapper. Its pretty fun my dude.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...