uwu Posted November 7, 2017 Share Posted November 7, 2017 Not many of you will know me at this point, I'm not as active as I used to be. It's been a year+ since I joined the server and I've met so many cool people. I might be coming back to the server regularly or when I have time to be more active and meet more of you guys. I was 15 when I started this server along with Tunnel Snake Piixel (Gent) you guys can blame him for my existence on this server. My birthday is extremely soon and I just got my first job, and actually used staffing on this server as a valid resource of people skills and somehow it worked. I just wanna say thank you for allowing me to be part of this community. This is a pretty lame post but I might be giving away 1mil in game coming up to my birthday. It'll be a server related thing. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone The main people I wanna say thank you for accepting me as a staff is of course 1) Sugar Tits 2) Neko-Sam 3)Erston 4) Dindu 5) Diagonal 6) Gent 7) Kalysta 8) JesusFace 9) Moist 10) maybe karma and many many others // dont get butthurt if your name isn't in this list I appreciate a lot of people! 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6589-hey/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booper Scooper Posted November 7, 2017 Share Posted November 7, 2017 Happy early birthday. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6589-hey/#findComment-45164 Share on other sites More sharing options...
uwu Posted November 7, 2017 Author Share Posted November 7, 2017 Happy early birthday. thank you! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6589-hey/#findComment-45165 Share on other sites More sharing options...
anime weeb Posted November 8, 2017 Share Posted November 8, 2017 happy early birthday you neckbeard loli loving dweeb 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6589-hey/#findComment-45175 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mori Posted November 8, 2017 Share Posted November 8, 2017 Happy Early birthday From Zesh xdddd: Zesh is a basic bitch. Happy Birthday! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6589-hey/#findComment-45178 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dindu Nuffin Posted November 8, 2017 Share Posted November 8, 2017 Why am i on that list she can't stand me Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6589-hey/#findComment-45181 Share on other sites More sharing options...
uwu Posted November 8, 2017 Author Share Posted November 8, 2017 happy early birthday you neckbeard loli loving dweeb no u Happy Early birthday From Zesh xdddd: Zesh is a basic bitch. Happy Birthday! rawr xd , thank u Why am i on that list she can't stand me you know dang straight that ain’t true Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6589-hey/#findComment-45182 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dindu Nuffin Posted November 8, 2017 Share Posted November 8, 2017 happy early birthday you neckbeard loli loving dweeb no u Happy Early birthday From Zesh xdddd: Zesh is a basic bitch. Happy Birthday! rawr xd , thank u Why am i on that list she can't stand me you know dang straight that ain’t true Don't let her fool you guys she despises me with a passion 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6589-hey/#findComment-45183 Share on other sites More sharing options...
bone. Posted November 8, 2017 Share Posted November 8, 2017 U W U W H A T S T H I S ? happy early birthday. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6589-hey/#findComment-45184 Share on other sites More sharing options...
uwu Posted November 8, 2017 Author Share Posted November 8, 2017 happy early birthday you neckbeard loli loving dweeb no u Happy Early birthday From Zesh xdddd: Zesh is a basic bitch. Happy Birthday! rawr xd , thank u Why am i on that list she can't stand me you know dang straight that ain’t true Don't let her fool you guys she despises me with a passion fight me I R L U W U W H A T S T H I S ? happy early birthday. thank u <3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6589-hey/#findComment-45185 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts