a break?

Ghost

im taking a few days off the server, people just arent who they used to be anymore... i feel that a lot of people have changed on the server and i find it hard to even have fun with these people. this isn't gonna be along break but hopefully long enough. for me to be able to find the old person i had known on the server. i guess thanks to the people that haven't really changed and im still able to have fun with.

piklas

piixel

cicada

peanut butter

dindu

the only people i havent seen a switch from. props to you three and ill be back hopefully soon.

i also feel alot of players have become toxic but thats none of my buisness *sips tea*

im taking a few days off the server, people just arent who they used to be anymore... i feel that a lot of people have changed on the server and i find it hard to even have fun with these people. this isn't gonna be along break but hopefully long enough. for me to be able to find the old person i had known on the server. i guess thanks to the people that haven't really changed and im still able to have fun with.

piklas

piixel

cicada

peanut butter

dindu

the only people i havent seen a switch from. props to you three and ill be back hopefully soon.

i also feel alot of players have become toxic but thats none of my buisness *sips tea*

who are those people?

unknown.png

piklas

piixel

cicada

peanut butter

dindu

who are those people?

unknown.png

You always know how to give a good kick to things man lmao it's either zesh or something else