Sugar? Can you explain why youtubers don't like us!?

Oh, say! can you see by the dawn's early minging

What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last mass RDM; 

Whose broad minges and shitty mods, through the perilous fight, 

O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly killing? 

And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air, 

Gave proof through the night that our server was still there: 

Oh, say! does that shitty staff member yet wave

O'er the land of the minges and the home of the assholes? 

Sugar this is a serious question. Why do youtubers hate us? I know lots of them just Mass Ar dee Em on DarkRP servers but this is the 2nd video if a youtuber with 100k+ subs being a minge on TitsRP. Sugar! What will we ever do!?

VIDEOS

(Skipped to 1:17)

Only a couple have 100k subs

Its because there isnt a sugar npc on the server yet and the pm's girth isnt big enough.

idk if you're serious or not cause I think you're joking but you also have the red exclamation point which has me WORRIED SO IMA ANSWER THIS

For some of these youtubers, it's legitimately their job to entertain viewers playing on gmod servers. How are you going to do that? Are you going to RP and play by the rules or are you going to just fuck around and get some kids to scream obscenities at you and cause havoc?

No one wants to watch a calm darkrp video because it's boring. "Hey guys its sugar here, about to farm money from my printers for the next 4 hours, hang tight!"

They probably don't hate any server and in fact, they prefer if they weren't banned (we had an instance where some youtuber got banned and everyone came onto the forums telling us to unban him because he did nothing wrong). They fuck around for views to get paid. It's what they do

idk if you're serious or not cause I think you're joking but you also have the red exclamation point which has me WORRIED SO IMA ANSWER THIS

For some of these youtubers, it's legitimately their job to entertain viewers playing on gmod servers. How are you going to do that? Are you going to RP and play by the rules or are you going to just fuck around and get some kids to scream obscenities at you and cause havoc?

No one wants to watch a calm darkrp video because it's boring. "Hey guys its sugar here, about to farm money from my printers for the next 4 hours, hang tight!"

They probably don't hate any server and in fact, they prefer if they weren't banned (we had an instance where some youtuber got banned and everyone came onto the forums telling us to unban him because he did nothing wrong). They fuck around for views to get paid. It's what they do

What about Mixxed King and his YT gang? Ik what you mean but thats only a couple of the videos that people do on our server

What about Mixxed King and his YT gang? Ik what you mean but thats only a couple of the videos that people do on our server

Mixxed is a special little snowflake compared to the rest. He actually will try to RP or post vids of him doing staff things. Every now and then he will post a mingey video. It's how it is.

Sugar this is a serious question. Why do youtubers hate us? I know lots of them just Mass Ar dee Em on DarkRP servers but this is the 2nd video if a youtuber with 100k+ subs being a minge on TitsRP. Sugar! What will we ever do!?

VIDEOS

(Skipped to 1:17)

Only a couple have 100k subs

also gingersauce. he was on last week. I and him made a video together