Sugar? Can you explain why youtubers don't like us!?

Sugar this is a serious question. Why do youtubers hate us? I know lots of them just Mass Ar dee Em on DarkRP servers but this is the 2nd video if a youtuber with 100k+ subs being a minge on TitsRP. Sugar! What will we ever do!?

VIDEOS

(Skipped to 1:17)

Only a couple have 100k subs

I DIDNT KNOW GMOD UTUBER JUST MASS RDM HAVE MERCY

I don't watch gmod YouTube videos. I see it as a waste of time. I've watched one before and they did like a series on the server of them like grinding and shit

I helped in the banning of him anyways

I don't watch gmod YouTube videos. I see it as a waste of time. I've watched one before and they did like a series on the server of them like grinding and shit

mhmmmm "DIDNT KNOW" mhmmmm keep it up mr.president. Doing real good keeping the server clean of mass rdmers. (JK Love you)

mhmmmm "DIDNT KNOW" mhmmmm keep it up mr.president. Doing real good keeping the server clean of mass rdmers. (JK Love you)

No like I'm serious even tho u said jk at the end I actually didn't know they do shit like that. Someone had explained after on what they actually do so now I know it was a minor incident in the past