Jev

Should we revolt?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should we revolt?

• Yes
    • No

particle cannon got changed for no reason so +1

(it was a mac)

No reason ? It was like Mac-10 you guys are siding with him because you lost money to buy it when it was OP , It was in fact  really OP , I only saw people using it against me and I couldn't  reply back because the only gun that could counter it was a sniper . Maybe the nerf was a bit too much (Idk because I rarely used it) but i still think it shouldn't come back to the old one . (Btw sugar you should think about Jugg before thinking about these guns)

What? particle cannon was good but at range it’s poo? Laser SMG and Tau cannon have a similar base

particle cannon got changed for no reason so +1

(it was a mac)

No reason ? It was like Mac-10 you guys are siding with him because you lost money to buy it when it was OP , It was in fact  really OP , I only saw people using it against me and I couldn't  reply back because the only gun that could counter it was a sniper . Maybe the nerf was a bit too much (Idk because I rarely used it) but i still think it shouldn't come back to the old one . (Btw sugar you should think about Jugg before thinking about these guns)

alonside the fact the gun is still in the game (mac

I nerfed the mastersword due to it being a versatile way to get around the map quickly. It's the new spiderman gun and it allows you to go heckin fast. It's all fun and games but not everyone has one. A bulk amount of the masterswords in the server are on CC's. Its more of a way to balance CC's since you spawn with a select amount of guns on every death. It's different for users without a CC where when they die, they have to go and re-buy everything.

Since the mastersword is possibly the #1 item on all CC's it only disables your right click if you're a CC. If you don't like the nerf, you can always play on a regular job or something as the nerf doesn't apply there. I'm open to anything though, if you give me a compelling reason as to why it should be changed then I am listening.

Tunnel I changed your SWEP due to a lot of people complaining. It's more of my fault since I thought I modeled it off the P90, when I saw it wasn't a P90 I thought I didn't modify it at all and I changed it immediately. I will change it back to the mac after I take a look at the stats for that gun

I nerfed the mastersword due to it being a versatile way to get around the map quickly. It's the new spiderman gun and it allows you to go heckin fast. It's all fun and games but not everyone has one. A bulk amount of the masterswords in the server are on CC's. Its more of a way to balance CC's since you spawn with a select amount of guns on every death. It's different for users without a CC where when they die, they have to go and re-buy everything.

Since the mastersword is possibly the #1 item on all CC's it only disables your right click if you're a CC. If you don't like the nerf, you can always play on a regular job or something as the nerf doesn't apply there. I'm open to anything though, if you give me a compelling reason as to why it should be changed then I am listening.

Nerfing the mastersword has made it difficult for me to even traverse at all because while you might see it as something that ruins it for other people. It doesnt affect them other than how fast they move. Nerfing CC's would be like removing their ability to spawn with armor. Removing certain weapons they can spawn with and making sure players can easily get weapons for cheap without having to spend 15 grand every spawn. Yeah I have a custom class and when I spawn with something I usually just jump around the map and use the awp and medkit, Things everyone else can get. Remove the ability to have weapons that other people cant have or atleast make it a super rare chance in the processor that only spawns 1. Give the players a chance to own the weapons instead of saying "you have to buy it from so and so and have a CC" its not worth sitting around and walking at a snails pace when I have a master sword that was known to allow me to move faster. I dont have the master sword because its a weapon i have it because its mobility, if you nerf that you might as well nerf the speed on zoom swep, remove the spider man gun and make it so that drugs no longer give you speed or jump buffs because clearly thats the path everything is going. 

TL;DR:

- Nerf Everything Else to make things balanced and to not make the mastersword not seem useless as shit.

- Remove Armor On Spawn For CC's 

- Disallow Custom Weapons

- Master sword is just in the same vain as drugs and Spiderman Swep, More for mobility and not as much more.

Do you have an argument besides "I want my sword back?"

The nerf was because of its amazing combat ability that was nearly exclusive to CCs that no other weapon could give you. Spiderman is slow and makes you into a shooting gallery and speed sweps aren't allowed in RP. Your argument about drugs doesn't really make sense because they are relatively cheap and available to everybody from a drug dealer, a job of which there can be multiple and can be played right off the bat.

If you're actually concerned about mobility, why not use a speed swep?

I don't see why everyone cares about the mastersword being nerfed. It's a two second cooldown, meaning as soon as you touch the ground, you can already jump again. All it affects is minor muscle memory being that you can no longer spam jump anymore.