Jump to content

Lets revolt against sugar.


Should we revolt?  

15 members have voted

  1. 1. Should we revolt?

    • Yes
      8
    • No
      7


Recommended Posts

I nerfed the mastersword due to it being a versatile way to get around the map quickly. It's the new spiderman gun and it allows you to go heckin fast. It's all fun and games but not everyone has one. A bulk amount of the masterswords in the server are on CC's. Its more of a way to balance CC's since you spawn with a select amount of guns on every death. It's different for users without a CC where when they die, they have to go and re-buy everything.

 

Since the mastersword is possibly the #1 item on all CC's it only disables your right click if you're a CC. If you don't like the nerf, you can always play on a regular job or something as the nerf doesn't apply there. I'm open to anything though, if you give me a compelling reason as to why it should be changed then I am listening.

 

Tunnel I changed your SWEP due to a lot of people complaining. It's more of my fault since I thought I modeled it off the P90, when I saw it wasn't a P90 I thought I didn't modify it at all and I changed it immediately. I will change it back to the mac after I take a look at the stats for that gun

 

it did 16 damage per shot idk if that helps haha

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...