Jump to content

Lets revolt against sugar.


Should we revolt?  

15 members have voted

  1. 1. Should we revolt?

    • Yes
      8
    • No
      7


Recommended Posts

particle cannon got changed for no reason so +1

(it was a mac)

 

No reason ? It was like Mac-10 you guys are siding with him because you lost money to buy it when it was OP , It was in fact  really OP , I only saw people using it against me and I couldn't  reply back because the only gun that could counter it was a sniper . Maybe the nerf was a bit too much (Idk because I rarely used it) but i still think it shouldn't come back to the old one . (Btw sugar you should think about Jugg before thinking about these guns)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...