Bye everyone

Mr.cat

well it was that day today were i finally get perma banned good bye all you haters i was perma banned when i was talking to sugar by great gazooks haru san ghostlygaming u finally get what u wanted and for the mods that wanted me perma banned FUCK YOU i had a good run i just needed one more day till it resets and my final warn was for countering a hitman that had a hit that i saw was killing someone. I realy just wanted to help the server and become mod that was all and for all the hits i had and pepole counterd me thats just not fair and that there is the end of the sad story of mr.cat (my final signuture on the fourms) plz reply to this thread

new thing came up thx everyone for making this attachment.php?aid=109

well it was that day today were i finally get perma banned good bye all you haters i was perma banned when i was talking to sugar by great gazooks haru san ghostlygaming u finally get what u wanted and for the mods that wanted me perma banned FUCK YOU i had a good run i just needed one more day till it resets and my final warn was for countering a hitman that had a hit that i saw was killing someone. I realy just wanted to help the server and become mod that was all and for all the hits i had and pepole counterd me thats just not fair and that there is the end of the sad story of mr.cat (my final signuture on the fourms) plz reply to this thread

finally

finally

SAD. i never really knew you but RIP! :huh:

finally

im fine if u say that i don't really care about u and i dont even know who u are so ya

Um, he CAN'T come back. If he managed to get the 50 warns, he is PERMANENTLY banned. There should be no changing that. He fucked up, boo hoo life doesn't let you get second chances. Maybe he if he didn't get all those warns and learned to play properly, he would still be here.

And, in my opinion, Mr. Cat was kind of a douche to me and many others. He should be banned from the Server, Forums AND TS if he can't handle following rules. He can't do anything anyway if he's not on the server...

So, Mr. Cat, maybe another server will be nicer to you. You have obtained the 50 warn limit. We gave you MANY chances to straighten out, but you didn't. You blew it. By my standards, you are not welcome here based on your playing habits.

Goodbye forever, and I bid you farewell.

Just to let everyone know, I did not support this whole ordeal too much. I talked to Mr Cat and removed I think 6 warnings when he was at 48 since some were back from like August 1st. There are a few things here which I don't agree with and a few I do.

• He managed to get 50 warnings within 2 months. No other player besides a very small select few have over 10 warnings
  • Every admin / moderator was not fond of him. They kept waiting for the 50 warns so they can perma him.

At the same time, he played a lot which is cool. I can't exactly speak for his personality since I did not talk to him often. But why have a player who is just constantly causing problems? I did not ban him and I am not involved in this situation since I don't care too much if someone is banned for excess warnings since it can go both ways. Should he of gotten permanently banned? I personally don't think so, maybe just a 2 - 3 week ban would work. But, I did tell my mods / admins that I will not interfere with the whole thing since they were all very very supportive of it. So unfortunately, I just don't think there is anything I can or will do. Sorry and farewell my friend.