nerf Juggernaut

Stankpussy

everyone on the server has had numerous occasions with dealing with how ridiculously unbalanced the juggernaut is. 

seeing as how the gangsta mac10 was nerfed i don't see why the juggernaut shouldn't be? 

it makes PD raids home raids etc very unfair being as the juggernaut has 200-300 armor I think his armor should be heavily lowered and maybe even nerf his gun or make it available for everyone. 

That would make things much more fair

Unless in a pack of 3+, the juggernaut is usually the only CP I fear.

Let's be honest here, most CP are dog shit and only take action when they see you defending yourself from a lethal attack...by killing you.

Also, this is definitely in the wrong section. I'll move it for you so nobody warns you.

when everyone is getting shot I don't blame them for putting down the shooters.

if it's a single incident and they stop shooting or something I could see trying to arrest

I do however see a lot of shit cops and cops who use their gun as their only police tool

everyone on the server has had numerous occasions with dealing with how ridiculously balanced the juggernaut is. 

seeing as how the gangsta mac10 was buffed i don't see why the juggernaut shouldn't be? 

it makes PD raids home raids etc very fair being as the juggernaut has not enough armor I think his armor should be heavily increased and maybe even buff his gun or make it available for every cp. #BuffJug

I agree with everything you say, we do need to buff the jug.

Jug is a tank that's Whats hes role is I suggest nerf the minigun or switch it with a different weapon maybe little bit less armor and also want to suggest increase the votes for jugg make it more harder to get.