A little explanation for the newer users

earl

https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=3907

That's the report on you. I even time stamped the video. It was 1:30am for me, server restarts at 8am... that's not soon. 

I'm not saying you haven't changed, but you've been banned a few times, and your previous demotion is still a bit much. 

The risk in giving you the power to repeat history is too great imo.

It was over half a year ago and most of the npc's were deleted before I started deleting them, the server would have been restarted. Theres no way they could have made it 7 hours without the NPC's

What's the point of doing it in the first place though? It's just like tmods that tried to do purges or whatever. Just because a restart is happening doesn't mean rules don't exist. That was abuse and there was no valid reason of doing it.

I know. I fucked up, I was just messing around before a restart.

You literally just said it was 7 hours before restart, and then reply to another comment that it was before a restart....

It was over half a year ago and most of the npc's were deleted before I started deleting them, the server would have been restarted. Theres no way they could have made it 7 hours without the NPC's

... Do you have Sugars number? I don't... So how the fuck... w/e not arguing it. Still video proof of you abusing no clip, and abusing the ability to remove npcs/ world props. And still standing by what i said earlier.

https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=3907

That's the report on you. I even time stamped the video. It was 1:30am for me, server restarts at 8am... that's not soon. 

I'm not saying you haven't changed, but you've been banned a few times, and your previous demotion is still a bit much. 

The risk in giving you the power to repeat history is too great imo.

What's the point of doing it in the first place though? It's just like tmods that tried to do purges or whatever. Just because a restart is happening doesn't mean rules don't exist. That was abuse and there was no valid reason of doing it.

You literally just said it was 7 hours before restart, and then reply to another comment that it was before a restart....

8 AM is the restart, but there was going to be a restart because of the NPC's that were not deleted by me.

I request that this thread is locked to prevent further drama. This was only to clear things up, not to piss people off.