Jump to content

earl

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by earl

  1. It was over half a year ago and most of the npc's were deleted before I started deleting them, the server would have been restarted. Theres no way they could have made it 7 hours without the NPC's I know. I fucked up, I was just messing around before a restart. You literally just said it was 7 hours before restart, and then reply to another comment that it was before a restart.... 8 AM is the restart, but there was going to be a restart because of the NPC's that were not deleted by me. I request that this thread is locked to prevent further drama. This was only to clear things up, not to piss people off.
  2. It was over half a year ago and most of the npc's were deleted before I started deleting them, the server would have been restarted. Theres no way they could have made it 7 hours without the NPC's I know. I fucked up, I was just messing around before a restart.
  3. I did not abuse multiple times, only once.
  4. The thing I did to try and make Ensiferum look bad and saying he was out to get me was a lie. I was just trying to keep my tmod position. This happened half a year ago Walter, my rep is negative anymore. I changed and I don't understand what the issue is. The thing where I exploited to get out of the jail was an accident. I sat on the sink then got up and I was through the ceiling. I did not know that would happen. I don't have the attitude that "The big bad staff team is out to get me" anymore. I am able to realize I fucked up and I want to change. If I didn't, I would have left TitsRP and wouldn't be applying again. It was before I server restart. I guess you could call it abuse from an outside angle, but outside of that situation I did pretty good as Tmod. I will fix my forum post so you're happy.
  5. A one time thing after I deleted some stuff after half of the NPC's were already deleted and the server was going to restart. Abuse is banning people for reasons that don't call for a ban several times, being biased, Noclip abusing, and just using your mod powers for things that aren't good. I fucked up, but I did not abuse.
  6. Everything that happened was around January of 2017. I was only a staff member once. When I was a Tmod, I was removed. Ensiferum (Who has several staff reports on him now) recorded a video of me noclipping around and deleted a few world props and NPC's. There were already several deleted by someone else and there was about to be a server restart. He recorded the video and made a staff report against me and got me removed. That being said, I did not abuse until that 1 time. I fucked up, but had over 100 sits in the first day of me being a Tmod, as I was on for over 10 hours because there wasn't that many staff. I was unbiased in my sits, a lot of people liked me, and even Sugar Tits came on one day and I asked him if I was doing good and he said I was doing a good job. I did have -9 rating when I was first demoted and I have worked to get it to 2 since I was demoted, so that should show that I won't do that shit again. I have been a member of TitsRP for over a year. I made this post to clear things up with the negative feedback on my app, specifically to help the following users understand what happened. @DogDogBorkBork @ChanceTheFaperr @Monoxide Not going to include Ensiferum for obvious reasons. Thank you for reading.
  7. Scammers suck!!1!!!11!!!
  8. Dont do it. That's all I have to say.
  9. I have been unbanned for months. I just didn't feel like getting on this account. Micspamming is not against the rules. Most of the time when I put a prop dick in there it is nocollided unless i forget.
  10. No, you banned me for not building on the sidewalk as a hobo and called it "Prop abuse"
  11. I have been unbanned for months, I have come on an alt while I was NOT banned so I can RP normally and not get noticed. I have come on the server as Big Earl a couple of times.
  12. I know, but it is really annoying to know that he got unbanned to annoy more people... I have been unbanned. I was banned initially for a week for deleting world props, the ban expired in like Feb You also made a giant penis and were propushing it inside and out of the PD whilst people asked you to stop because you were blocking the doorway. Comical, but that was mingy. It was popular request and I stopped when I was told to stop.
  13. I know, but it is really annoying to know that he got unbanned to annoy more people... I have been unbanned. I was banned initially for a week for deleting world props, the ban expired in like Feb
  14. I am a hobo tho come on now
×
×
  • Create New...