Ranged Drilldoing

Navarog

Description:If you have the drilldo, and get a fence, if you attack the fence with the drilldo the range of the drilldo will be multiplied infinitely and it will hit a person that is standing far away from the fence.

How to reproduce: get a drilldo, then spawn a fence, then have someone stand far from the fence, then look at that person through the fence while u are standing at the fence and attack with the drilldo.

Priority: Medium

Its with drildo and dog bite, i asked sugar about it during the meeting and he said something about how guns can shoot through fences or something along that, but i guess that would make it harder for him to fix it

This has to like the fifth time this exploit has re appeared. I thought sugar already patched this? This exploit also works with the diamond sword swep on OMG_Silver's CC according to him.

The Diamond sword does work with the range if it has a fence. I have tested that and it's very op. The sword is extremely strong as it is. With range, no one can even get close to raiding you 100% TBH. It does indeed need to be fixed!