[Poll] Outlaw One-Ways

Blacnova

Choose one and post a reason below!  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one and post a reason below!

• Remove all one-ways completely
    • Only remove one-ways that can be shot through
    • Don't do anything, one-ways are fine the way they are

Guests votes don't count. If I wanted to, I could give a guest vote like once every 15-60 seconds depending on how our forums block guests from voting... (cookies or IP)

Seems a bit odd that you think people who either 1. Don't have a Steam account and thus don't play on our server or 2. Are trying to manipulate the votes by voting without an account should have their votes counted.

Guests votes don't count. If I wanted to, I could give a guest vote like once every 15-60 seconds depending on how our forums block guests from voting... (cookies or IP)

Seems a bit odd that you think people who either 1. Don't have a Steam account and thus don't play on our server or 2. Are trying to manipulate the votes by voting without an account should have their votes counted.

@Moist

https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=4 

Then explain this and the upcoming changes of the new map.

For most one way bases, if you get 1 C4 off, and then spam with pipebombs it will damage the guards, forcing them to go back and heal, that would give you enough time to get a second C4 down, then repeat until in.

Lol whoever wasted their time and made 27 guest votes: I'm ignoring I'll guest votes, so good luck with that; I'll also ignore accounts created today.

Thank god. Maybe basing will actually be balanced after this.

Give us a second one ways are unraidable a video of test raids showing how simple c4 can be used to get in will be posted

Shows how simple a one way base can be raided with some c4