[Poll] Outlaw One-Ways

Blacnova

Choose one and post a reason below!  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one and post a reason below!

• Remove all one-ways completely
    • Only remove one-ways that can be shot through
    • Don't do anything, one-ways are fine the way they are

Give us a second one ways are unraidable a video of test raids showing how simple c4 can be used to get in will be posted

Shows how simple a one way base can be raided with some c4

Okay...?

You've just proven the point of people saying you need a C4 to raid one-way bases, it's literally the only example you've given...

Give us a second one ways are unraidable a video of test raids showing how simple c4 can be used to get in will be posted

How much money did you spend during this one raid? 600k for the c4 and then the smoke + you need a custom class with cloak + Houndeye, if this is your argument you're basically saying raiding is "pay-to-win".

How much money did you spend during this one raid? 600k for the c4 and then the smoke + you need a custom class with cloak, if this is your argument you're basically saying raiding is "pay-to-win".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQSdXRlGh_g&feature=youtu.be

THATS WHY C4 ARE IN THE GAME.Either make em cost less or just remove the c4 along with the 1 ways.Cause its either 1 ways with c4 or no c4 and no one ways

How much money did you spend during this one raid? 600k for the c4 and then the smoke + you need a custom class with cloak, if this is your argument you're basically saying raiding is "pay-to-win".

THATS WHY C4 ARE IN THE GAME.Either make em cost less or just remove the c4 along with the 1 ways.Cause its either 1 ways with c4 or no c4 and no one ways

Making C4s cheaper would unstabalize the game and the economy. You're trying too hard to tip the scale in favor of the base owner, and I can appreciate that, but it's too hard of an "in favor of". I believe making props that can be shot through not allowed with one-ways to be very fair, along with the fact that base owners can still have bases with one-way props, just without the ability to shoot through them. This is actually very fair, as it keeps the balance tipped in favor of the base owner, but not so harshly that it's a game of cat and mouse. More of a game of dog and cat, where the cat can fight back, but the dog has an advantage.

Making C4s cheaper would unstabalize the game and the economy. You're trying too hard to tip the scale in favor of the base owner, and I can appreciate that, but it's too hard of an "in favor of". I believe making props that can be shot through not allowed with one-ways to be very fair, along with the fact that base owners can still have bases with one-way props, just without the ability to shoot through them. This is actually very fair, as it keeps the balance tipped in favor of the base owner, but not so harshly that it's a game of cat and mouse. More of a game of dog and cat, where the cat can fight back, but the dog has an advantage.

People are going to do this instead http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=935746809

People are going to do this instead http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=935746809

I'm not really sure what that is.

They will glow the red props  and have a fence so they have a good general idea of where to shoot feel me.Its the same concept.Either remove it entirely along side the c4 or keep it has it is.I would keep it has it is.

I don't really care about the result, I just will implement w/e you guys say to better off building / raiding but I think a few things should be said that may or may not change you mind.

One way props have been in the server since it first started. There was a very short period where they weren't allowed and it hasn't really been an issue until now.

People that say it will be a lot harder for newer people to get started, I don't entirely agree. Just because something changes doesn't mean you have to use the same base. I can bet you that not too many people will be using fences in their bases now since they are obsolete to cheese through. Guns are cheap and raiding tools aren't so you should always be able to defend a base while you may not always be able to raid.

I think a single person should be able to destroy a few people if their base is good and they have good aim. A base you made is something you know how to manipulate to get the upper edge to protect your goods. But I also think there should be more tools to get inside of a base (which there will be). But that doesn't always mean you will be able to win against 3+ people as a solo player.

Also this game and no other game in existence attempts to benefit people who play solo or in small groups. Larger groups will ALWAYS be better than a smaller group if they have enough firepower and skill. If you're upset that you can't really defend your base anymore against 11+ people when you're by yourself..I would team up with people. It makes the game a lot more enjoyable.

Overall, what ever change is made or not made, just adapt to it. You may not like it at first but you will be able to figure something out. Just because something is different doesn't always mean it's bad.

I don't really care about the result, I just will implement w/e you guys say to better off building / raiding but I think a few things should be said that may or may not change you mind.

One way props have been in the server since it first started. There was a very short period where they weren't allowed and it hasn't really been an issue until now.

People that say it will be a lot harder for newer people to get started, I don't entirely agree. Just because something changes doesn't mean you have to use the same base. I can bet you that not too many people will be using fences in their bases now since they are obsolete to cheese through. Guns are cheap and raiding tools aren't so you should always be able to defend a base while you may not always be able to raid.

I think a single person should be able to destroy a few people if their base is good and they have good aim. A base you made is something you know how to manipulate to get the upper edge to protect your goods. But I also think there should be more tools to get inside of a base (which there will be). But that doesn't always mean you will be able to win against 3+ people as a solo player.

Also this game and no other game in existence attempts to benefit people who play solo or in small groups. Larger groups will ALWAYS be better than a smaller group if they have enough firepower and skill. If you're upset that you can't really defend your base anymore against 11+ people when you're by yourself..I would team up with people. It makes the game a lot more enjoyable.

Overall, what ever change is made or not made, just adapt to it. You may not like it at first but you will be able to figure something out. Just because something is different doesn't always mean it's bad.

Will you buy my unboxed fidget spinners?