Jump to content

Choose one and post a reason below!  

92 members have voted

  1. 1. Choose one and post a reason below!

    • Remove all one-ways completely
    • Only remove one-ways that can be shot through
    • Don't do anything, one-ways are fine the way they are


Recommended Posts

Guests votes don't count. If I wanted to, I could give a guest vote like once every 15-60 seconds depending on how our forums block guests from voting... (cookies or IP)

 

Seems a bit odd that you think people who either 1. Don't have a Steam account and thus don't play on our server or 2. Are trying to manipulate the votes by voting without an account should have their votes counted.

Guests votes don't count. If I wanted to, I could give a guest vote like once every 15-60 seconds depending on how our forums block guests from voting... (cookies or IP)

 

Seems a bit odd that you think people who either 1. Don't have a Steam account and thus don't play on our server or 2. Are trying to manipulate the votes by voting without an account should have their votes counted.

 

@Moist

Guests votes don't count. If I wanted to, I could give a guest vote like once every 15-60 seconds depending on how our forums block guests from voting... (cookies or IP)

 

Seems a bit odd that you think people who either 1. Don't have a Steam account and thus don't play on our server or 2. Are trying to manipulate the votes by voting without an account should have their votes counted.

 

https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=4 

 

Then explain this and the upcoming changes of the new map.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...