Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I am aware of the server crashing issue. If I knew what was causing it, it would of been fixed. As of a result, all custom playermodels have been removed from the server to single out the issue.

 

There are no console logs of errors

There are no server logs of errors

There are no minidumps to diagnose the issue

There is not debug.log being formed in the root folder

 

Finding this issue is like trying to find a door in a doorless room.

 

Some addons will be removed to single out the issue

 

If you think you know why it's crashing and you can reproduce it, I will give you $50 paypal. If you're not keen on crashes, find another server until it's fixed

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4525-server-crashes/
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...