Thinking About Resigning

Moist Chicken

Resigning?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Resigning?

• Resign
    • Dont Resign
    • Get out of here you filthy piece of trash

So recently for the past couple times I've joined people have just been hating on me and overall just making my entire view on both the server and Garry's Mod itself bad. 

I can't just get on to rp, take sits and solve problems anymore. I'll admit this server changed over time, but I've been able to deal with it, but now, its just gotten out of hand. The servers community is just filled with toxicity and racial slurs which really just makes my outlook on this whole moderator thing turn to the worst. I can't even join the server without being called a nigger or some player, either staff or player saying how they hate me or they want me to kill myself. Usually, I can just deal with it like I always have, but it's really starting to get to me. It also doesn't help that I'm the youngest staff member at 11 years old and that just adds to the reasons to harass me. That's why I'm thinking about resigning, I don't have the intention to resign permanently, but I just really need a break to just hang out with my friends for a little bit without people screaming at me or having the stress to accommodate everyone's problems or to make people stop saying that I suck at my job and can't do anything right and that I suck at my job. Honestly, I just need a break for 2-3 weeks, shorter if I start to feel better.

The only reason people hate on you is that you take things over the top.

Today after your report on me failed I got on the server and you were disrespecting me and harrasing me in ooc and in mic chat.

DO NOT LIE you did this and this is why people do not like you.

I... I honestly don't know why everyone is asking other people their opinion if they should resign or not. I mean, its YOUR resignation.

If you feel you need a break from the server, no ones going to stop you. No ones going to force you to reapply. My thought is, if its to much for you, decide that on your own and don't ask others for their opinion on the subject. You've done some pretty good work for someone of your age. I honestly didn't even know you were that young. If you feel you wish to leave the team. Good ahead, don't base it off of anybody else's choice.

-System 32

• Like 1