Mdantos Posted March 10, 2017 Share Posted March 10, 2017 So I went into a room next to the extreme gambler and I was going to inventory some money so I could do a 800k bet to try to double it. That is when this happened 03/10/17 06:25:23 PM Mdantos(Doge) said "/dropmoney 7000000" PunchingWaffle returned You to their original position. I was put to spawn as I dropped it and when I went back it was gone and now I lost 7 mil and do not know what the fuck to do , becuase no one was near me and the money was gone! Please help will get screenshots! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3748-rip-7-mil/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
HotShot26 Posted March 10, 2017 Share Posted March 10, 2017 I saw this happen and even gave him the thing from the logs of him dropping the money, this did happen and I even talked to him and waffle. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3748-rip-7-mil/#findComment-23585 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted March 10, 2017 Share Posted March 10, 2017 [video=youtube] Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3748-rip-7-mil/#findComment-23586 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Diddles The DrunkRaccoon Posted March 11, 2017 Share Posted March 11, 2017 [video=youtube] Perfect.............. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3748-rip-7-mil/#findComment-23590 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wafflezá½£ Posted March 11, 2017 Share Posted March 11, 2017 the return thing go soo far the guy kept moving and yea Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3748-rip-7-mil/#findComment-23633 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cullen Posted March 11, 2017 Share Posted March 11, 2017 You could have done /check That way no one except the person in the command could pick up the money. I recommend that no one do /drop Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3748-rip-7-mil/#findComment-23636 Share on other sites More sharing options...
HotShot26 Posted March 12, 2017 Share Posted March 12, 2017 You could have done /check That way no one except the person in the command could pick up the money. I recommend that no one do /drop Said the same thing Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3748-rip-7-mil/#findComment-23671 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mdantos Posted March 12, 2017 Author Share Posted March 12, 2017 I wanted to put it in my inventory it didn't matter what I did. It had to be money! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3748-rip-7-mil/#findComment-23707 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cullen Posted March 12, 2017 Share Posted March 12, 2017 Why were you inventorying it..... I guarantee that you are not going to get your money back, but just curious. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3748-rip-7-mil/#findComment-23708 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted March 12, 2017 Share Posted March 12, 2017 We cannot do refunds especially since you did /drop. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3748-rip-7-mil/#findComment-23720 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts