Mira Posted March 12, 2017 Share Posted March 12, 2017 I wanted to put it in my inventory it didn't matter what I did. It had to be money! They're saying if you used /cheque it would have been 1000% safer. Even in the event someone finds the cheque, they can't take it and take your money. Only the person the cheque is written to can take it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3748-rip-7-mil/page/2/#findComment-23721 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mdantos Posted March 13, 2017 Author Share Posted March 13, 2017 I was going to do a small extreme gambler bet. It is not fair that because of an accident caused by a staff I have to be punished. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3748-rip-7-mil/page/2/#findComment-23799 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted March 13, 2017 Share Posted March 13, 2017 I was going to do a small extreme gambler bet. It is not fair that because of an accident caused by a staff I have to be punished. Accident by a staff? Your stupid ass decided to use /dropmoney instead of the check. It's not his fault, it's yours. Deal with it, and get to printing. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3748-rip-7-mil/page/2/#findComment-23800 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mira Posted March 13, 2017 Share Posted March 13, 2017 I was going to do a small extreme gambler bet. It is not fair that because of an accident caused by a staff I have to be punished. The staff didn't make you drop the money on the floor. You chose to go about this in an unsafe manner, and as such, you are paying the consequences. Sorry bud. Instead of complaining about it, make the money back like everyone else. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3748-rip-7-mil/page/2/#findComment-23802 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Not Steve Posted March 13, 2017 Share Posted March 13, 2017 I have been silently looking over this thread, and I can tell you, Mdantos, that your money will most likely not be refunded. There is no point into continuning this thread for your mistake. I suggest you drop it and like Mira said, you're going to have to make it back again. It can be annoying, but its the truth. If a staff gives you 7 million, consider yourself very lucky. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3748-rip-7-mil/page/2/#findComment-23803 Share on other sites More sharing options...
amfaufar Posted March 14, 2017 Share Posted March 14, 2017 People can shoot checks once or crowbar/melee them and the checks will be destroyed. I just wanted to say that real quick. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3748-rip-7-mil/page/2/#findComment-23807 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Neko Sam Posted March 14, 2017 Share Posted March 14, 2017 Can't refund money since well, I can't spawn money. Thread is NOT going anywhere so Im closing it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3748-rip-7-mil/page/2/#findComment-23827 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts