Guess whos back

Salted Seabass

Literally I did nothing…

All I stated was an exaggeration of the amount of times you demand for a map change…

You kept flaming me because you think I have negative intentions, when really I don't.

Then I got a little mad, so I wrote what was crossed out before, but then I edited it and crossed it out.  Even that wasn't even that bad.

Then you continued to flame me and that is when I told you to stop or you will get re-banned, which you still did.

You were mad so you tried hurting my feelings man, I wasn't and I was actually pretty happy so I simply wrote this slile you're super confident and that you looked like a duck. Ducks are pretty cool and if you don't like them we'll include sorry but it wasn't a flame, if anyone disagrees with me write why and provide some high quality evidence to support your case

You just flammed me by saying I was giving you cancer. How have you not been warned yet

I'm making you lose brain cells is a complete flame, you've flammed me more then once and deserve to be warned ;D also thanks for welcoming me to this server. At least someone welcomes players instead of dissing them the second they introduce themselves.

I already told you how I didn't flame you but you said you did because you

got mad over a kid online. I never straight up said "yeah I was mad" or something like that. So you flammed me and I didn't flame you so that's how you flammed me more because ou flammed me when I hadn't

Also Race0pone do you think I'm actually mad?? :Dwhat I think you meant to say was Blacnoba and Cullen were a little tight, but Cologne was a little more mad then him

I got a question, since the maps are changing soon can I still purpose a map change? I was thinking about Evo_City because I think it's a pretty good map

Goodbye, I am done here…

I've proved my point…

I don't see where you proved any point. I wrote why you were wrong and how I was right and you didn't even defend yourself. Also it'd be pretty awesome if we can make this post be the post with the most replies

Race0pone, know any good jokes?

Mr President post one more thing to get 666 posts

You can roast me all you want; however, you can't run away from the truth.  I was active during the time you played and also when you got banned from both the server and the forums.  You are the only one that I know that could get banned off the forums for keep demanding for map changes.  

The fact that you are making fun of my profile really shows how ignorant you are and your age.  You have a vocabulary and the spelling of a 12 year old.

If you are going to be making threads on this forums, please atleast play on the server.

He wrote that I have the vocabulary and the spelling of a 12 year old. So not only did he say that but can you quote where I flamed him?

https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=3950&pid=23934#pid23934

Right there, and please stop pretending as if none of that was offensive, and we're just looking at it in the wrong way. What Cullen said was backlash as he was mad that you were making fun of his appearance. Was it uncalled for? Yes, did it hurt your feelings as what you sent him may have? Probably.

Before you write your next post, keep in mind that if you write any sort of excuse or try to make a loophole (which is one of the main reasons you've gotten in trouble before for), I will close this thread. In addition, the next post that you make which is even remotely similar to a thread such as this one will result in a permanent 50% warning. We both know that what he said was not the same type of flame as what you said.

You can roast me all you want; however, you can't run away from the truth.  I was active during the time you played and also when you got banned from both the server and the forums.  You are the only one that I know that could get banned off the forums for keep demanding for map changes.  

The fact that you are making fun of my profile really shows how ignorant you are and your age.  You have a vocabulary and the spelling of a 12 year old.

If you are going to be making threads on this forums, please atleast play on the server.

He wrote that I have the vocabulary and the spelling of a 12 year old. So not only did he say that but can you quote where I flamed him?

https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=3950&pid=23934#pid23934

Right there, and please stop pretending as if none of that was offensive, and we're just looking at it in the wrong way. What Cullen said was backlash as he was mad that you were making fun of his appearance. Was it uncalled for? Yes, did it hurt your feelings as what you sent him may have? Probably.

Before you write your next post, keep in mind that if you write any sort of excuse or try to make a loophole (which is one of the main reasons you've gotten in trouble before for), I will close this thread. In addition, the next post that you make which is even remotely similar to a thread such as this one will result in a permanent 50% warning. We both know that what he said was not the same type of flame as what you said.

W             O              A            H

50% warning? That's worse than the holocaust.