My Resignation Note

DingoNutt

I will be resigning as of today, knowing that I will not be able to get on for 2 or so weeks.

Something has come up in my life that I have to give my attention too, and that something will cut my computer time immensely. I will not be able to get on for 2-4 weeks, depending on how long my project will take me. It has only been a few days of me getting on as tmod, and I have learned some things in those 2 days. I have learned things I will remember. This something that has come will take me awhile, I assume 2-4 weeks, and by that time, I hope I will be done with the project and ready to play more again. Knowing that I won't be able to get on a lot, I will resign until I get my time back.

I hope I will be allowed to reapply some time in the future, whether it be after I get my time back, or some time after that. I hope I will be able to better myself in that time, and become stronger as a person.

I also have another motive, to better myself. In sits, I have been noticing I have not been doing all I can efficiently enough. I want to study the motd again in my free time, and better myself. I am a idiot, and I make mistakes. I made a crucial mistake and payed for it dearly, and I am glad I did. If I did not change, I would ruin this community. I want to stay doing all the things I did wrong (or at least some) and start doing right. I am glad that it was pointed out, and made me realize my mistakes. I have promised myself I will better myself, and I have not done it well enough yet. But you know what they say, you live and you learn. Hopefully by the time I come back, I will have bettered myself.

In conclusion, from this day until somewhere in March, I will be resigning as tmod and back a normal player.

Thank you for your time.

• 2 weeks later...

Good news! I have finished about 60% of the project, and should have more time to play on the server now! I would say I should be done about March 1-5th, from the work be and my friends have been doing. Expect me to come back full force when I do.

• 2 weeks later...

The work has been finished, and I will be returning to the server.

I will make a staff app after I play for another 5-10 hours, just so I can re-adjust myself and see if I have made any new progress in decision making, but it is good to be back!

Sure buddy, whenever you want to rejoin the server come back to me and i'll give your role back!

Take care!

The work has been finished, and I will be returning to the server.

I will make a staff app after I play for another 5-10 hours, just so I can re-adjust myself and see if I have made any new progress in decision making, but it is good to be back!

As Neko said, go to him and he'll give your rank back no need to apply