DingoNutt Posted March 7, 2017 Author Share Posted March 7, 2017 Walter I talked to steve about it and I should be good. Thanks for calling me on it though, gave me time to think. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3471-my-resignation-note/page/2/#findComment-23369 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jew Posted March 7, 2017 Share Posted March 7, 2017 Walter I talked to steve about it and I should be good. Thanks for calling me on it though, gave me time to think. Welcome back and hopefully that wouldn't be an issue again this time. :p Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3471-my-resignation-note/page/2/#findComment-23370 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DingoNutt Posted March 7, 2017 Author Share Posted March 7, 2017 I hope that too! Thanks for the warm welcome. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3471-my-resignation-note/page/2/#findComment-23382 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Not Steve Posted March 7, 2017 Share Posted March 7, 2017 Welcome back! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3471-my-resignation-note/page/2/#findComment-23383 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now