Gent Posted February 10, 2017 Share Posted February 10, 2017 idc what anyone says, you kinda dug yourself in a big hole here don't hack period Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3447-unban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-21373 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Garv Posted February 10, 2017 Author Share Posted February 10, 2017 idc what anyone says, you kinda dug yourself in a big hole here don't hack period Ok Why did you install cheats that person used? You know this could result in punishment. I didnt these were mine Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3447-unban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-21374 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted February 10, 2017 Share Posted February 10, 2017 You're seriously not making your case any better, in fact, like Tunnel said," you kinda dug yourself in a big hole here" Link of shoutbox:http://prntscr.com/e6z2c0 " I was joining and my dad took my laptop to do something I come back and I'm banned" Are you lying in your ban appeal? You replied to others saying you always had hacks, and your hacks were used on a different server, not tits. If that's the case, why was your Dad mentioned in your ban appeal if he is completely irrelevant to you having hacks from other servers? Players may love you, but hacking is still hacking. Staff is supposed to be the representative of the server but with everybody knowing you have hacks, this will ruin the reputation of us because its "unfair" staff has hacks which I'm sure nobody here does (maybe) but we sure as heck do know you have them. Conclusion: -1 for Ban Appeal Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3447-unban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-21375 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Garv Posted February 10, 2017 Author Share Posted February 10, 2017 You're seriously not making your case any better, in fact, like Tunnel said," you kinda dug yourself in a big hole here" Link of shoutbox:http://prntscr.com/e6z2c0 " I was joining and my dad took my laptop to do something I come back and I'm banned" Are you lying in your ban appeal? You replied to others saying you always had hacks, and your hacks were used on a different server, not tits. If that's the case, why was your Dad mentioned in your ban appeal if he is completely irrelevant to you having hacks from other servers? Players may love you, but hacking is still hacking. Staff is supposed to be the representative of the server but with everybody knowing you have hacks, this will ruin the reputation of us because its "unfair" staff has hacks which I'm sure nobody here does (maybe) but we sure as heck do know you have them. Conclusion: -1 for Ban Appeal I never lied i included my dad taking my laptop away to tell you that i was away from my laptop at the time so i couldnt have done anything bad Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3447-unban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-21382 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Walter the Assaulter Posted February 10, 2017 Share Posted February 10, 2017 Unless your dad installed the hacks, what you are saying is irrelevant. Your argument is illogical and invalid. If you had said "sorry I'll uninstall" I would advocate for your unban, but you're trying to confuse and deceive us. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3447-unban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-21384 Share on other sites More sharing options...
R3ZIONIC / SuperiorServers Posted February 10, 2017 Share Posted February 10, 2017 Yea... but I mean I know Piggy for a long time now and I'M 10000000000000000% sure that he wouldn't hurt the server in ANYWAY. I don't know if it's is dad or somebody else...IDC... The only thing I can say is that Piggy is a cool guy and would never hurt the server +1 For Unban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3447-unban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-21385 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted February 10, 2017 Share Posted February 10, 2017 Yea... but I mean I know Piggy for a long time now and I'M 10000000000000000% sure that he wouldn't hurt the server in ANYWAY. I don't know if it's is dad or somebody else...IDC... The only thing I can say is that Piggy is a cool guy and would never hurt the server +1 For Unban You are not making his case any better by being bias. So what he is your friend and you known him for a long time, hacking is still hacking. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3447-unban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-21387 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glaze Posted February 10, 2017 Share Posted February 10, 2017 I have tested Piggy's scenario by running a bypass command at startup and joining the server. Nothing happened. This must've been a deliberate action. I would +1 if there was a chance of this being accidental, because I ragebot on other servers and I'm not a giant flaming hypocrite (most of the time), but I ran the tests and the only way he would've been banned is if he ran a bypass command while connected to the server. This was a deliberate act, and now you're trying to make it seem as if the anticheat completely messed up and banned you as a false positive, then you blamed it on your Dad, which is another 'IT'S MY BROTHER' kind of argument. -1 for unban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3447-unban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-21388 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted February 10, 2017 Share Posted February 10, 2017 Unless your dad installed the hacks, what you are saying is irrelevant. Your argument is illogical and invalid. If you had said "sorry I'll uninstall" I would advocate for your unban, but you're trying to confuse and deceive us. Exactly ^ Sums up my opinion. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3447-unban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-21389 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cullen Posted February 10, 2017 Share Posted February 10, 2017 Honestly, when you got banned and made this appeal. I thought this was a mistake. After reading what everyone wrote including you, I am Changing my answer to neutral. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3447-unban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-21392 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts