Garv Posted February 10, 2017 Share Posted February 10, 2017 Your Steam Name: PiggyPlaysz Your ingame name: Piggy Your Steam Profile/SteamID: http://www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198278625295 Why were you banned?: Quad 0 banning(console manipulation) Why should you be unbanned?: I was joining the server after coming back from another server, on the other server i had a bypass for my bhop hack and when i returned to our server i forgot to turn my bypass off which resulted in the anticheat banning me. I wasnt going to use the hacks for titsrp nor will i ever, after about 220 hours and 500 sits you think i would hack to get banned? It was just that i forgot to turn my bypass of and got banned. I didnt go rogue or anything all i wanted to do was have some fun on my spare time which i always do. I take mod seriously on titsrp, and i dont want to get perma banned im fine with a short amount of punishment or a long one but i love titsrp and i wouldnt like to be perma banned. If i am needed to i will delete my hacks and bypass and scripts Evidence: Post videos, screenshots, anything that can help. Numerous screenshots help, a decently lengthed video helps too. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3447-unban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jedi Frost Posted February 10, 2017 Share Posted February 10, 2017 Did you ask your dad what he did on your computer? Did you have gmod running while he was on it? Seems like a pretty vague explanation to be honest.. nothing against you Piggy i just think this could use some more information Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3447-unban-appeal/#findComment-21361 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cullen Posted February 10, 2017 Share Posted February 10, 2017 Lmao Someone should unban you Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3447-unban-appeal/#findComment-21362 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted February 10, 2017 Share Posted February 10, 2017 Why is your dad modding your gmod? This is literally similar to every other ban appeal. "My brother was using my laptop/computer" Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3447-unban-appeal/#findComment-21363 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Garv Posted February 10, 2017 Author Share Posted February 10, 2017 He didnt do anything he was booking a flight i think it was because i came back from using my hacks on this server and i forgot to turn them off when i joined Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3447-unban-appeal/#findComment-21364 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Albert Wesker Posted February 10, 2017 Share Posted February 10, 2017 I'm not exactly sure what went on here. But I've seen piggy and I don't think he'd try to hack on Tits. I don't know the entire situation but as people are saying "mt dad had my computer" is a pretty commonly used explanation for being banned. I'm not going to + or -1 this. But I don't believe Piggy would go rogue. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3447-unban-appeal/#findComment-21368 Share on other sites More sharing options...
CuddlyKraken @Twitch Posted February 10, 2017 Share Posted February 10, 2017 So you admit to hacking on other servers! Let him stay perma banned! No I'm kidding unban him who cares what he does on other servers, piggy loves tits. He would never hurt tits. Everyone loves tits! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3447-unban-appeal/#findComment-21369 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glaze Posted February 10, 2017 Share Posted February 10, 2017 Console variable manipulation is when you attempt to bypass a server variable such as sv_allowcslua. If he was banned for having restricted DLLs (which isn't even checked for anymore) he would've been banned for Truth Engineering. This was most likely a malicious action. I say -1 for an unban just because he's a retard that doesn't know what C++ cheats are. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3447-unban-appeal/#findComment-21370 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Garv Posted February 10, 2017 Author Share Posted February 10, 2017 Wats dat I use a bypass, so i came back frrom another server and forgot to turn it off I use a bypass, so i came back frrom another server and forgot to turn it off Its not like i was trying to harm thr server in anyway i didnt go "rogue" all i did was forgot to my bypass off which thr anti cheat detected and banned me Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3447-unban-appeal/#findComment-21371 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Diddles The DrunkRaccoon Posted February 10, 2017 Share Posted February 10, 2017 Why did you install cheats that person used? You know this could result in punishment. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3447-unban-appeal/#findComment-21372 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts